Bet (Edited)

A/N: Long Chapter Incoming...

Thinking back, she sure is calm. But...
"Fufu, you are making a scary face. I am not doubting your ability but being a double spy, you won't be able to survive this school."
"But that depends on the enemy if they know how dangerous I am. They won't agitate me."
"That may be so."
She said, but then she had a stupid idea. A stupid one for her.
"Let's have a bet, if I lose I will do what you say. But if you lose... Fufu, we will see when you do."
"What are we betting on."
I really hope she doesn't make me do something stupid.
"In the incoming test, let's bet on who can get the highest score, without any prior studying."
"Ha? Granted, it's not stupid, but seriously? It's too boring, change it."
"Then, for a bonus, in 30 minutes. We wait until the last 30 minutes of the test, then we begin."
"Haaa... You know what, fine. You stay with him for the time being, if you let anything contaminate him, I will break this school."
"That's quite a threat, to ask someone a favor."
Ahh...
"We are here, anyway see you tomorrow."
"Fufu, our time has come to an end it seems. That's fine, I promise in the name of my father. I quite like him in that way as well. Anyway, see you tomorrow too."
Then we went our separate way, I went to my room, and put down my stuff on the floor. Took a shower and lie in bed naked. Think...
I will have to wait, to see who is who. I will contact Kiyo-tan later, right now I need them to acknowledge me.
But right now, I need sleep.
Kukukuhahahaha, I wonder....
Me or him in the morning.

Next Morning

This morning I met up with Kiyo-tan.
"Yo."
"Nice."
"How's your class, made any friends yet?"
"No, and I made a really bad introduction and everyone doesn't know my existence."
She said depressingly, should I cheer her up a little?
"Pttf, I can always visit you. If people you have a cute boy being friends with you, then people would flock you."
"Speaking of which, my neighbor is that Ojou-sama you met on the bus."
"Uwa, how unlucky. But, to think she would be in Class D. I really thought she would be in Class A or even Class B."
"I think she is there because of her mentality. As you can see, she has a mighty aura and doesn't like friends. She has too many flaws."
"Kuku, you really don't have the really to say other people have flaws you know. You are the most defective."
"Maybe so, but I want to see if I can..."
Geh, this again, I cut her off, I really don't want to hear the same thing again and again.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard this hundred of times, anyway keep an eye on your classmates, if you find something interesting, contact me. Here, this is my contact number."
I gave her my number and she blushed a little, Kuku, how cute. Then, it is time to separate.
I sat down next to Sakayanagi again and started to chat.
"You are here early..."
"I was waiting for you. Yesterday was fun if you don't mind, we that again in the future."
Is this... You are cute too.
"Is this an invitation for another date?"
I ask with a smirk and lean back.
"You are free to interpret however you like, but maybe next with you. Though fun, it was quite exhausting. Maybe next with you would be more calming."
"Yeah... Maybe next... Time."
Shit, I am getting sleepy, guess he is coming out. Oh well...
Ring~Ring~
And the class is starting, meh, who cares it should only take a few minutes.
... 

Huh, I am in the classroom, I touch my pockets. There is a piece of paper, and like always, there are words.

You and Sakayanagi went through the rest of the tour. Your light novel is next to your bed at the dorm, and nothing important happens worth noting. You are now in class try to not get in trouble.
The other one~

This...
I guess that was a date, and she did invite me. But it was a tour, but is there a reason why she only invites me? Well, she could be only nice...
Ahh, this is so troublesome to think about.
Maybe I should ask her, but that would make me come off as insensitive.
OK, deep breath...
Just act whatever comes to your head.
And so, the class ends with me glancing at her occasionally during class.
"Would you like to go to the library with me? It seems that I have forgotten to borrow some books yesterday."
"Eh, sure that's fine."
Again? OK, she must have something for me. Wait, don't overthink this, maybe I am just her only friend. Wait a minute, that actually makes sense, she could be lonely because of her disability. Shoot, so I am just her friend...
Why am I even concerned with this?
Ahh, I will think about this when the time comes.
"But we might be staying there for a while, so please be prepare."
"Then I will meet you at the library at 3 then. See you."
"Yes, see you."
So, I went to my dorm, took a shower, and as expected the books I bought were under my bed. I took some out and put it in my pack. I wonder, will I met Shiina again, she does seem like a bookworm that lives in the library.
Anyway, I put on some regular clothes and left the dorm. On the way, I saw a girl coming out of the convenient store, she didn't look like she bought anything though. She looks kinda like someone from our class.
Unexpectedly she caught me staring. Ahh, shoot, she is going to think I am a creep. Maybe if I walked faster and look around aimlessly would get me out. It did surprisingly.
Oh, look...
"Sorry to keep you waiting in this kind of weather."
Though we were in spring, it was getting hot, and she might have a stroke if she isn't careful.
"It's fine, I got here early because I also don't want you to wait for me. Anyway, let's go."
We arrived in a few minutes, the library was as quiet and cool as always. Something caught my eyes, shogi?
I wonder if she plays, maybe chess would be better. I will have to ask her for some time in the future.
"Hey~You guys could have told me you guys are coming."
A familiar voice called out to us.
"Who would've known you would be here too."
"Haha, I am a textbook bookworm,"
"Let's sit, and start reading."
For the rest of the day, we read in silence, when it's time to go we went to our dorms and went our separate ways.
For the next month, it was like that, go to class, go to the library with Sakayanagi, and go home. The only difference is Sakayanagi made a new friend, but she seems kind of weird. Sure, she and Sakayanagi had this relationship where she would do anything she said. If sometimes she doesn't, Sakayanagi would give her this look and she would obediently do it for her. Plus, he said I don't need to help her with anything much, I guess that is true. It would be weird for a boy to help a girl with various stuff because of her handicap. I guess that's what it means I guess.