✘ 01 ✘

Real quick guys..! This chapter will be only Naruto's POV

That is all

I told you it'll be quick *wink wink*

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

I was walking down the hallway to go to the kitchen to grab myself something to drink then I was shocked at the sight.

I mean, who wouldn't?

I mean, I saw someone in my kitchen!!
I mentally panicked. I don't know what to do.

He noticed me then squealed, obviously surprised..like me. "Who are you!? How did you get in!?" I yelled. He didn't answer for God knows how long. I got furious.
"Just tell me how the hell did you get in my house and why did you do so!?" I yelled again. He slowly opens his mouth then closed it again, decided not to say anything. What the actual-...

"What is all the reckon here!?" I heard an oh so familiar voice from behind me. "Kakashi-sensei!" I yelped.

The ravenette that was near the fridge is now behind the teacher in front of me. 'How the hell did he get there so fast?' I asked myself.

Kakashi-sensei looks at the ravenette then to me, then to the ravenette again, and vise versa, "Sasuke, this is Naruto Uzumaki." he introduced, pointing at me while looking at me and giving me glares as if telling me to be nice. I gave an annoyed look in return. He sighed and continued, "You two will be housemates from this night onward so I hope that you two will get along well."

My jaw dropped. "WHAT!?" I snap "You heard me, did you not?" he gave me a stern look. I sighed in defeat knowing that no natter what I'll do to protest, it won't work..

"Now that's out of the way, I'll be going now." Sensei said, walking away, but before he could walk out of the kitchen, I called him out, he stopped on his tracks and looked at me confused. "What were your intentions here before?" I asked, he looked at the ravenette, who is, Sasuke I believe, before answering my question "I was just checking on Sasuke. Nothing more." he said, then left without another word. But I did heard him mumble something like 'Hope you survive, Naruto..' which left me in complete confusion. 'What do he mean by that?..'

Before I knew it, Sasuke is no where to be found. Well in the kitchen ofcourse.

I sighed and went to the fridge to get myself something to drink and walked over back to my room, closing the door from behind, getting under the covers, turning off the lampshade from my bedside table and drifted to sleep...

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Heyo~!

So this is the first chapter..!

This is my first time so please be nice ☺️

I do am very sorry for the short-ish chapter. . . :-')

Anyway, hope you guys, girls, and non-binary people enjoyed reading this crappy chapter!

Please do tell me if I did something wrong on this, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me so that I can change it ^^

That is all ^3^

See you guys on the next chapter~!

//EDITED//

Heyo mina!

I have edited the first chapt and I told you that I will only change some parts not all of it ^.^

✘ VOTE ✘
✘ COMMENT ✘
✘ FOLLOW ✘