"U-uh, nothing important. Just umm, about, everything." I cover my face with my hands and Daichi moves closer.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"W..what?" I ask.

"About... everything. I feel like a shitty f...friend and I'm sorry you felt you never could confide in me. I'm sorry that sometimes I might make it hard for you, or put too much pressure on you, or maybe I'm too clingy as a friend, I'm not sure. But I promise, I promise that myself and everyone else will be here for you. Everyone loves you, Ko. You're such an important person and our lives wouldn't be nearly the same without you. Because you're there for others. You're needed by people. You're needed by me, I need you. I love you."

A tear silently slips down my face.

"Fuck I'm sorry, did I say the wrong things? A-are you ok?" He takes my hands softly and runs circles with his thumbs over the backs of my hands. My mind falters.

He loves me.

He's just saying that.

What if he's not.

He's lyin—

What if he's not lying.

"Are," I start, quietly, "are you lying to me?" Another tear falls. It pits the table softly.

"No, no Ko I promise I'm not lying to you, everything I said was one hundred percent true, I swear, I swear to you that I'm not lying. I know things can't instantly get better and it'll take time but it'll be ok, you have support everywhere ok?" He says. A smile plays with my lips, but falls. I shake my head and use one hand to wipe my eyes.

"Do you...do you love me?" I ask.

Silence for a minute.

Our drinks arrive but no words are shared.

I turn to get up from my chair but a hand stops me.

"Please don't go." I turn back around and feel my heart start to beat faster. And faster. And faster and faster and faster until,

A kiss.

A tender, soft kiss.

My eyes focus on the brown ones in front of me. Our faces slowly part. I bring my hand up to my lips.

"I hope... I hope that was ok? A-and clear enough?" I exhale slowly. This must be a dream. There's no way on gods green earth that this man would kiss me. My childhood best friend, my unrequited crush, my teammate, my support throughout the years.

"I...I think..." I begin, hands shaky, "I can't really believe it." I take a deep breath and exhale slowly to try and calm myself—but my lungs feel almost as they're on fire. I feel so guilty.

"You don't deserve all of the stuff you're goi—"

"And you don't deserve my problems. You don't deserve my pain. You don't deserve me, you're too good for it all" I mumble through gritted teeth. An overwhelming sense of pain shoots through my whole body. My head hurts. I feel large arms encompass me. I feel my breathing become uneven and I feel the urge to bleed again. I dig my nails into my arms and hear footsteps approaching.

"Hey w—ts go—g -n?" I hear before I close my eyes and push my head further into the chest of whoever was holding me. I felt hopeless, like a lost child searching for a home, warm and safe, free from monsters under the bed and in the closet.

I feel my body get lifted from the chair. I tug the shirt of my beholder and try to steady my breathing but I feel my conscious slip.

One...

Two...

Three.

1294 bitches B)

Lol I'm gonna pull a father and head out for the rest of your lives jk jk

I'm like

Not as sad as I used to be lol but never mind I don't care whatever heres your rations. Merry holidays. I'm sad. Bye