01 - Are you Lalisa?

Today is the first day for me to meet my new college friends, since this is my first year in college. The seniors made an agenda for us to gathering before the semester started. We all are going to introduce ourselves. Yeah. And FYI, I'm majoring in psychology.

Well, I'm not the first person to come here, and also not the last. Then I just sat, waiting for all students to come, while I'm also looking at them passing by, just because we all are like to do that, right? Cause maybe I can find something interesting, or someone... yeah anyway, I did look at two girls,

"Wahh they're pretty, she looks fine, calm, and sweet. Can I be their friend?" But actually, they sat far from me, I can't even greet them. So I just have a small talk with others next to me. And the event started, our seniors are cool while talking in public, I wish I can be that confident, they're also funny and witty.

Then it was time to introduce ourselves. Some of them are already cool, confident and funny, and I'm one of a person who got nervous and shy.

"Hello everyone, eheh hmm.. my name is Lalisa Manoban, hmm.. I'm from Thailand, and yeah. Emm.. I choose psychology because I like to observating human nature, or their personality, thank you, eheh." I'm sweating. But, I hope others still found me adorable, wouldn't they? No? okay forget it. Anyway, I heard her name, she's Ro- Rosé- ann? Roséanne, yeah. And the other one is Hye- Hyeri? Hyena? I forgot it. They're such a quiet person just like me, I guess.

And time passed by. Actually yesterday, seniors told us to come here with a gift that then we'll doing an exchance gifts with each other. And now the time for this. We start singing while exchanging our gifts in a circular manner until the song stoped. And what a destiny, my gift landed at Rosé's hand, I mean.. It's not even a fanfiction, isn't it? How can? We're destined. Finaly I have a chance to be friend with her.

Now, we have to find who is the sender by looking at the name, to see that we remember our new friend's name which was just introduced. I already found my gift sender. Then I look at Rosé. She's kinda doubtful to ask others. She has no idea that the sender is me. But I wont let her now, she need to find it herself.

"hmm.. excuse m-" the person she talked to was busy and can't even hear her. Then she ask other person.

"excuse me, are you Lalisa?" Rosé asked.

"no, I'm Dahyun."

"Okay, sorry." And she ask others and continued. But she doesn't even move more than three meter from her starting place. Such a cutie, I mean, lazybones. Should I just come over her? Hmm don't be too nice. I'll just wait. And yeah, times is over. Then she got the punishment. And finaly we greet each other.

"Owh so you're Lalisa?"

"Yes, I am, nice to meet you." I said, smiling brightly.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So, you're Roséanne, right?"

"Owh you know me?" She said, widening her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm quiet good at remembering cutie's name, I mean.. people's name, heheh." What am I thinking, hishh.

She blushed, "heheh owh, quite opposite with me, I'm bad at it, that's why I can't find you, sorry."

"Owh it's fine, most people do."

"Yeah, I guess." She said while smiling. "Anyway, my full name is Roséanne Park, or Park Chaeyoung."

"Ahh I see. Are you Korean-Australian?"

"Yeah, I guess you overheard my aussie accent." Scratching her head.

"Heheh, yeah. So, what can I call you?"

"Hmm just up to you, normally people call me Rosé, actually."

"So, I'll call you.. Chaeyeong, so that I wont be just a normal person to you."

"Oh wow, okay.. hahah."

"Yeah, I mean I hope we'll keep our contact in the future, and be a good friend maybe."

"Of course, I hope so too, Lisa."

Owh she called me Lisa, it's normal, but.. it's not normal here (put my hand in my heart). What is this. Maybe I'm too excited meeting new friends.

"Can we take a photo together?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh sure, and can you send it to me later?"

"Yes, of course." Yeayy.. we exchance our phone numbers.