Chapter 5

No one's POV

Mandelin and Maria we're in the same class this 12th grade and eventually, the annual day came up for their school Mandelin was happy and wanted to partake in the annual day dance. On the other hand, Maria didn't join in the dance so, Mandelin went alone but fortunately, one of Mandelin and Maria's other friend participated.

As the practice was overwhelming they couldn't meet up often except the lunch period so the space between them started to grow faster.

The friend who was with Mandelin, her name is Dolly she also had a BFF. Her friend also didn't join. So, it was Maria and Dolly's BFF Savanna. As this happened Savanna and Maria started to grow friendship between them which made Maria ignore Mandelin and made Savanna ignore Dolly.

Maria and Dolly were very sad about this.

Mandelin's POV

Why is she ignoring me like hell? What happened to her? Is she mad at me because I left her alone and went dancing and grew space between us? That can't be true! I'll better wait for her to calm down. Wait why is Dolly giving the same reaction as me? Let me go check on her.

So..... This is happening to both of us we need to talk to them but not now.

"Maria come here to my place!"

"No, I can't!"

"Ok fine..."

"Maria come here to my place we can talk fun!" Savanna whispered I could hear it.

"Okay, Savanu..." She whispered back.

Wait what 'savanuuuu' you don't even call me like that! How dare yo- *Cough cough* I coughed out blood everyone stopped what they were doing and saw me frightened. Then I went to the bathroom, blood was all over me. I was afraid and cried. No one was there so nobody saw me cry pearls.

I went to the doctor later that day and found out that my lungs are half filled up. Oh no soon I will be dead and no longer would be able to see my friends again.

Dolly came to me asked if I was ok concerned. Then I said yes and told all the history of my syndrome. She cried and I said her not to cry or else you will get the disease to then she tried to stop it.

"I am going to say this to Maria, Mandelin"

"No! Please don't she will cry and may get affected by this disease. So no."

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Okay fine. And, I will always be with you don't worry."

"Thank you so much!"

"No thank you and sorry between friends ok?"

"Okay friend!"

I smirked. I again started to cough and suddenly pearls started to come out. Dolly was stunned and was trying not to cry as much as possible. The pearls were red and meant that I am going to die. The next day at school Dolly was with me and taking care of me the whole day again we went to the doc and he said you have two more days to live.

Dolly said we can hang out and have fun as much as possible. The next day we went the school and informed this to the teacher she gave a hug with concern and announced about this first to our class. My life enemy Nethan's face started to go down and he gave me a huge hug. Maria wasn't listening to the teacher or anything until I cried red pearls. It poured down all the way and everyone hugged me and we're trying to have fun with me except one, Maria.

She was sitting in a corner like a statue laying her hear on the wall she was crying. I went to her and she hugged me right and said sorry for ignoring you the past 2 months.

"No sorry and thank you between friends"

She hugged me again and kissed me on my forehead my sissy came to my class and hugged me. Then the rest of we all had fun until......

No one's POV

Mandelin died by the pearls coming out of her month none stop.

Maria ran to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you Mandelin!!!!!!! I hope you are not mad at me!" She screamed...

Hello!.... Sorry for this soon ending and I hope you liked it!!!

And vote my story and share too! And did you see my cover???

I updated it so check it out!! Good bye and this is the end so don't look for another chapter bye guys

And I forgot to tell that this is my biggest chapter ever!!!

Record= 770