ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

Start from the beginning

"Tokoyami, Shoji... and Y/n"

The two looked at each other and gave themselves a nod before sprinting forward once again, trying to find the three of them.

Y/n grabbed on to a tree with her strings and swung out of the way just as Dark Shadow tried clawing her again.
"You can't keep trying to distract him from me!" Shoji said as he ran forward.
They had been moving for a few minutes now and Y/n had taken it on herself to be the target of Tokoyami's uncontrollable quirk as she was faster and more agile than Shoji.

"I can move around easily and I'm a lot faster in the air than you are on the ground. JUST KEEP RUNNING" she shouted, spinning in the air as she avoided one of Dark Shadow's big hands.
Shoji was disheveled as he desperately ran forward, his arm dripping blood on the ground, leaving a trail as Y/n stayed just behind, moving right to left and left to right, keeping the attention on herself like she did with the dirt monsters on their first day in camp.

Izuku ran with Kota on his back, meeting up with Aizawa in the forest by accident.
Their teacher had just left some of his students behind with Vlad King, wanting to deliver a message to Mandalay.

"Sensei!" Izuku exclaimed, stopping in front of the dark haired teacher. Aizawa took in his mangled body and sighed, knowing that once the adrenaline left his body he was going to be in a world of pain.

"Midoriya, get back to the cabin, your classmates are there"

"N-No, take Kota, I have to deliver a message to Mandalay, this is extremely important!"
Aizawa knew he wasn't going to be able to stop Izuku. He gently pried the small child from his student's back and nodded.

"Well, if that's where you're going, you'll have to deliver a message from me too".

Bakugo and Shoto kept running until a still figure appeared in their path. Whoever it was, they were turned around, their back facing the two students, who slowed down until they came to a stop.

"Do you think it's a villain?" Shoto asked, but didn't receive a reply from Bakugo, who just started at the silhouette. It almost seemed like they had difficulty standing up.
Moonfish slowly turned around, his contorted face watching the two students as he started muttering under his breath.
"Flesh... flesh" he whispered to himself, his body moving forward even though his legs seemed connected in all the wrong places as they buckled inwards.
Suddenly he activated his quirk, making his razor sharp teeth grow disproportionately, lifting his body in to the air. Shoto pressed his foot in to the ground, forming a huge wall of ice as he defended Bakugo from some of the deformed metal teeth coming his way.
Their heads in that moment were once again filled with Mandalay's voice.

"We have identified one of the villain's objectives, a student from class 1-A. Kacchan. Kacchan if you're hearing this, please, come back to the cabin. Everyone else, please be careful too as they may be looking for other students too"

Shoto quickly spun towards Katsuki, who had an angry scowl on his face.

"Fucking Deku" he muttered, getting in to a fighting stance as Moonfish tried attacking once again.

Y/n crashed in to one of the trees as Mandalay's voice startled her.

"Katsuki..." she whispered to herself, forgetting for a second about where she was.

I can't let them take him...

Y/n felt the movement of the air around her as Dark Shadow tried attacking her again, but this time she didn't have the chance to move as she was swatted to the ground. She felt the front of her body surge with pain as she came in to contact with the ground, most of her being momentarily paralyzed due to the impact. Y/n expected to get targeted by Dark Shadow again, but as she raised her body from the ground, she noticed Tokoyami's quirk trying to attack Izuku.

"IZUKU" Y/n shouted, activaring her quirk and pulling him over to her just in time.
Shoji appeared next to them and forced Izuku to climb on his back, having a few seconds of peace as Tokoyami managed to hold back Dark Shadow briefly.

"Izuku, your arms and your legs are both broken" Y/n said as she noticed the state of his purple body.

"P-Please... get away from me" Tokoyami said all of a sudden, trying to hold back Dark Shadow from his three friends. Shoji turned to Izuku on his back and sighed.

"You have a choice, either go save Bakugo or help us save Tokoyami. I want to bring him back to the cabin and have someone make some light so we can tone down Dark Shadow" Shoji explained, but Izuku shook his head.

"What if we can save both?"
Y/n and Shoji leaned in as Izuku set out his plan.

Shoto and Bakugo whipped around as they heard the loud noises coming from behind them, only to see Dark Shadow following Shoji with Izuku on his back and Y/n.
Shoto dropped Kosai on the ground as he saw her wanting to reach out to her.
Dark Shadow whipped his head around and grabbed Moonfish off the ground.

"WHEN HE FINISHES WITH HIM, MAKE SOME LIGHT SHOTO! KACCHAN!" Izuku shouted as he, Shoji and Y/n came in to the clearing.
Dark Shadow made him unconscious and threw him in to the forest, making the atmosphere just a tad more serene.
At this point Bakugo and Shoto activated their quirks as Dark Shadow came towards them, taming him.
Tokoyami managed to regain control over his body, hiding his quirk away back inside of him.
The bird boy collapsed to the ground, breathing in deeply as he tried to regain some well needed oxygen in to him.
Y/n turned to Shoto and ran, pretty much jumping on to him and hugging him tightly, her arms wrapped around his neck.
Shoto's eyes closed as a smile appeared on his face, his arms going around her waist as he held her close to him. He buried his head in the crook of her neck as he breathed in the soft scent that he adored.

I'm so glad you're safe... Y/n

Y/n kneaded her head in to his shoulder as she appreciated his warmth, not wanting to ever have to live without it.

The two of them let go of each other reluctantly and Bakugo 'tch'ed as he looked away from the scene.

"T-Thank you" Tokoyami said, getting up from his place on the floor and bowing at his classmates.
Izuku sighed as he looked away from Y/n and Shoto and got his head back in to a survival mindset.

"We have to get back to the cabin, we need to get Kacchan to the teachers" Izuku stated from his position on Shoji's back. Y/n, Shoto and Tokoyami nodded, making Bakugo clench his teeth together.

"I don't need protection" he growled, but was completely ignored by his classmates as they came up with a plan to move without losing Bakugo.

"Alright, me, Shoji and Shoto will walk in front, Bakugo can stay behind us and Tokoyami and Y/n walk behind him" Izuku explained, wanting to make a more or less circular formation around Bakugo.

Y/n stood behind Bakugo and gave him a smile, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Just let us help you Katsuki"

His first name coming out of her mouth made him submit to her will almost instantly, not answering back for once in his life and just going along with the plan.
The group moved forward, determined to reach the cabin and get their classmate to safety.

I realised after finishing this chapter that Shoji actually gets his arm cut off by Moonfish who ambushed them, I'm sorry! But I guess the story still makes sense so I'll just leave it like this unless you really want me to change it. Byeee <3 ~Ali