Chp 46 : Last day of shoot

Rhesha shoot the last Mishbir scene with a heavy heart. ❤️ Happy reading❤️

Next morning:
Since it was a Sunday, Rhesha woke up late.
Rhea went to prepare breakfast and Shaheer went for a shower, after teasing Rhea to accompany him.
Rhea came smiling in the kitchen and prepared aloo parathas and coffee for them.
Shaheer came in the hall drying his hair.
R: tum table pe baitho.. I ll get the breakfast.
Shaheer settled on the table and Rhea bought their breakfast.

She was about to pull a chair, but Shaheer pulled her to sit in his lap.
R: yeh kya kar rhe ho ?
S: apne wifey ke saath breakfast kar rha  ho.. any problem mam?
Rhea smiled and nodded in negative.
S: good.. aaj hum aise hi breakfast karenge.
Rhea smiled and fed him, he also smiled and fed her.
Suddenly Rhea kissed his cheeks.
S: what was that ?
R: vo na.. muje na.. tum pe bahot pyaar aa rha ha..
S: oh! Par muje yaha kissy chahiye.. he said pointing at his lips.
R: toh le lo.. jo chahiye vo..
Shaheer was so happy and he quickly locked his lips with hers.
After kissing for a few minutes, they broke apart.
Rhesha touched their foreheads and smiled.

R: so mr ajeeb rajvansh! Whats the plan for today ?
S: I have only one plan.. romance romance and romance.. so are you ready ?
R: oh oh! She was blushing and feeling a little shy.
S: dekho angry chorni, ab koi bahana nhi chahiye.. samji na.. he cuddled her more.
R: maine kch kaha ?
S: wahi toh problem hai, kch toh romantic acchi acchi batein karo..
Rhea suddenly turned and wrapped her hands around his neck and looked at him in a loving manner.
R: bolo ajeeb insaan and she roamed her fingers in his hair and down his face.
Shaheer was surprised by her actions and held her waist tightly. They had an intense eyelock.
Rhesha were very close, they could feel each other s breaths.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Rhesha s lovely moment was broken.
Rhea went to check who it was.
Two men had come with many boxes and bags.
R: jii app kon ?
M1: mam hum xyz courier co se hai, yeh sab aap ke liye.
Rhea was surprised to see so many bags and packets.
M2: yeh lijiye.. he handed a note to Rhea.
It read:
Hii Rhea and Shaheer,
These are gifts which your fans have sent for you guys. Since I had an emergency and had to leave for New York, I could not contact you. Sending all of these to you guys.
Lots of love
Kiran. ( Manager)
Rhea read the note and allowed the people to keep the gifts.
Meanwhile Shaheer came to check and was amused to see so many bags and gifts.

After the men left, Rhesha looked at the gifts and then at each other.
S: yeh sab kya ha?
R: aaray yeh sab hamre fans ne bheja ha.. let s check them out. So they started checking the gifts. There were many kinds of gifts like watches, bracelets, hand made cards, small hampers, photo frames and photos, fan edits and many things.
Rhesha were so so overwhelmed. They were really thankful for such loving fans. They decided to thank their fans later.

It was almost lunch time. Shaheer asked Rhea to freshen up till he cooks lunch, then they would make space for these lovely gifts.
After lunch, Rhesha made space for the gifts in the store room. Shaheer was teasing  her about rats and lizards and Rhea was hitting him on the chest and shoulder, every time  he teased her.
Rhesha s sunday was a busy one, they saw an english movie at night and slept.

Next morning:
Surprisingly,  Shaheer woke up early and saw Rhea sleeping. He stared at her cute face and hair falling all over her face. He slowly removed the hair and kissed her forehead. He got ready quickly. Rhea just  woke up and saw that Shaheer was drying his hair. He was shirtless and she started staring at him shamelessly.
R: ( thinking) agar roz morning main aisa view mila toh kya baat ha! This man has a captivating effect on me..

Meanwhile Shaheer saw her staring at him and said: dekha maine tumhari morning ekdum acchi bana di na..
Rhea was caught  red handed by him and she turned to the other side,  pretending to sleep.
Shaheer went closer to her and said: angry chorni.. Tumhari chori pakdi gaye!
Rhea turned to him and slowly opened her eyes and said: main toh soo rhi thi.. she said innocently..
S: aacha sooo rhi thi.. and before he could say anything, she pushed him and ran in the washroom.
After some time Rhesha got ready and left for sets.