Seventeen : Realize pt. 5

Taehyung's POV
I went into Jisoo's room and found her sitting on the bed, watching TV, while the others are just talking on the sofa in the corner of the room.

No one seems to notice my presence. I walked towards Jisoo's hospital bed and patted her head. She turned, "Tae!!" She shouted. "You're finally here! What took you so long?"

"I uhh... had something to do downstairs." I told her, glancing at Jimin. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine and bored." She shrugged. "You'll be home in a few days." I told her and she nodded.

"Oh! Tae! Do you know? Jinyoung came just now and he-"

"Can we just not talk about him?" I asked coldly, interrupting her.

"Listen to me first! Jinyoung came here to-"

"I don't want to talk about him, Jisoo."

"But Jinyoung said-"

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM KIM JISOO! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted at her.

She flinched. Not only her, but all of our friends were shocked. I, myself, was surprised by how my voice came out loud.

The girls stood up and ran to Jisoo and comforted her since she still looks surprised.

"Jisoo, i- i didn't mean to-" i saw the thing i hated most in the world.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks.

She looked down. "You haven't even listened to me. You don't even know what i was going to say. I thought you would actually listen to me because he told me that you wouldn't listen to him. But turns out, you don't. It was supposed to be good news, you know. But you made it seem- ugh. Nevermind." She looked away.

"Jisoo-ya, i-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I was just angry-"

"Why? Why were you angry? That's- that's ridiculous, Tae. How can you be angry when you don't even know what he was up to. How can you be angry when nothing is wrong?" She cut me off.

I was out of words. Again with the same question.

Why was i angry?

"Taehyung-ah... i-if you don't mind.. we would like to talk to Jisoo, just the four of us. C-can you please go out just for a little while?" Jennie asked me.

"Uh.. and the boys too. We would like to have a small girls talk. Is that okay?" Lisa added.

Suga hyung, Jungkook, and Jimin nodded as they stood up and walked out the door. I sighed and soon followed.

"Uhmm.... Jungkook and i will be in the shop nearby. We're gonna buy some snacks. You guys can just wait here." Jimin said as they left us in front of Jisoo's room.

"What's wrong, Tae? Why did you do that?" Suga hyung asked.

"I don't know. I- i was just angry and accidentaly shouted at her."

"Were you angry because she didn't want to listen to you or was it because she was talking about Jinyoung?" He asked. "Be honest to me. And yourself."

I stayed quiet for a few long seconds before answering, "because she talked about Jinyoung..."

"You know what that means?" He asked again.

"That i... like... her.... more than a friend?" I guessed. "At least that's what Jimin and Jungkook would say."

"That's what i would say too." He said. "That's jealousy. Okay? You like her. Right?"

"I don't know i mean i-"

"Be honest, Taehyung. You like her. Right?"

"....y-yes." I said at last, looking down.

All these time, i felt weird when it comes to Jisoo. I did thought i like her. But then i thought that it was impossible since she's more like my sister. But right now, my friends made me honest to myself. I do like her. I love her. More than just a friend..

"Great job. Now you know how you feel, Tae. Now take your action. Your choice." He said. Then left. I guess to meet up with Jungkook and Jimin.

I do like her. But should i?

I looked at her through the hospital window.

No. She's more like a sister. I shouldn't fall in love with her. This isn't right. I should get rid of this feeling.

Yes. This feeling isn't right. I should stop it. But how?

End of Taehyung's POV

Jisoo's POV
"Don't worry, Jisoo. Maybe he was just in a bad mood today, so he accidentaly shouted at you." Jennie patted my shoulder softly.

"Yeah, don't think about it too much, Soo." Lisa and Rosè also comforted me.

"I- i know. I was just s-shocked. He never shouted at me before." I told them.

"We know. Just- just forget about it, okay?" Rosè smiled and i returned it.

"But why was he angry, though? Did something happened at school? Or did i do something wrong?" I asked them.

"Uhm.. maybe he was still mad at Jinyoung. You know.. for what he did? You know how much he hates seeing you cry." Lisa guessed.

"Hmm.. you're right. I guess that must be it." I smiled. Then, the boys knocked at the door.

"Are you done?" They asked.

"Yup. Just finished. Come in." Jennie said.

Taehyung walked to my bed while the others sat on the sofa.

"Soo, i- i'm sorry.. for shouting at you. I- i didn't mean it. I was just-"

"Don't worry. I understand." I smiled at him. "Just don't do it again, okay? You were scary, you know." I pouted.

"I won't. I promise." He smiled back.

I reached out my arm for a hug. He was tensed and didn't hug back for a while. I guess he was shocked.

But why?

We've been doing this for ages.

Oh, well.

End of Jisoo's POV

Taehyung's POV
How in the world am i supposed to move on from her if this is how we treat each other? Heck, i need to find a way to remove this feelings as fast as possible.

Just this one thing called love can ruin our friendship we've built for years...

End of Taehyung's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi there!! Sorry for not updating recently, it's exam week so i've been quite busy. But i'm done with my exams, so here you go! Sorry if it's a bit boring. I just haven't found any inspiration yet. Anyway, happy 1k reads!!! I'm so happy!! Thank you all for reading my story!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳💜💜💜 don't forget to vote and comment!

And one more thing! It's already December guys.. Dispatch will be revealing something on the first of January. Let's just pray for the best, okay??

Well, that's it for now! Stay tuned for the next update!⭐️