Chapter: 7 part 2

Beginne am Anfang

"Woah there fella, at least you didn't die. You can still read your Harry Potter." Estelle tried to calm Salene down but it only resorted to the opposite.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU POTATOHEAD! I WARNED YOU TO NOT DISTURB ME WHEN I'M BUSY! LIKE WHEN I'M EATING! I PREFER TO EAT IN PEACE." Salene told Estelle furiously.

"But it was you who ignored me." Estelle pouted with a cry baby face.

"WHAT TH- oh I see miss Estellion. I believe I need to take my leave now. It will be a pleasure to see you around later." Salene was going to say something else but her tone changed strangely.

She bowed and proceeded to leave. 

'What's up with her?' Estelle was bewildered.

'Did my claim work? Well, of course it will. After all, I'm the best in calming down people when they are stressed.' Estelle thought with a 'hmph' as if praising herself. 

"Oh my, I didn't realize that miss Estellion will also attend this party." 

Estelle flinched when she heard these words.

'Why that clever!  She didn't calm down! She escaped! That- that COWARD!' Estelle could feel the cold sweat on her spine and the anger boiling inside of her.

With an unwilling yet elegant smile, Estelle turned around and greeted the last person she wanted to meet at that time.

"My~ lady Iziana, it has been quite a long time. How may you be doing?" Estelle asked politely with the same smile but with a hint of hostility.

"Fufu. I'm doing just fine miss. Now then, why don't we drop the formalities? It feels like there is a cold distance between us. I just hope to be a great companion to you." The rotten potat- I mean, Iziana said with a pitiful look, as if she was being bullied. Iziana's friends gave her a sad look.

"Don't be sad lady Iziana, some people just want to be high and mighty." They all glared at Estelle.

'That rotten potato kept on calling me miss instead of lady. She's definitely looking  down on me. Have these so called friends of hers not learned politics? Geez.' Estelle mocked them inside her mind.

"I'm sorry if I had offended you miss but concerning the fact that we have just met, I think it will be quite disrespectful if I speak informally." Estelle said graciously.

Iziana looked taken aback and so did her friends. 

'Tch. Is that all she's got? two faced? Geez. Here I was, hoping for a true villainess. Someone who doesn't hide who she really is, but her? she's just a coward who won't survive a second if not for her acting skills. So fake.' Estelle was really dissatisfied. 

She always wanted to live like an independent anime female lead who gets isekaid  as a   villainess in one of her favourite novel or otome game ( not two faced). 

She was really offended and felt sorry for all the brave villainesses. Two faced villainess are the worst.

She kept on looking at Iziana for a reply but that's not what she got.

'Now she will start fake crying.' She thought.

As she thought this, a fake tear escaped from Iziana'a left eye. Gradually, tears burst from both her eyes and she started crying.

"I-I'm sorry...*hic* I overstepped my boundaries...*hic* as expected...a lowly girl like me can never stand tall near someone like you *hic* miss..I'm so so sorry."

Everyone in the hall looked at the scene that Iziana created. Her friends glared at Estelle all of them yelled, 

"How could you! What did she do to you? All she wanted was a friendship yet here you are acting like the world revolves around you!"