Chapter 4

"Salene. I want to go home. Please let me go...ugh...I can't do this anymore." Estelle gasped.

"You *pant* better not think if running away *pant*" Salene panted while holding Estelle.

.

.

.

.

"WHY THE HECK ARE THE DOCUMENTS KEPT IN THE HIGHEST RACK OF THE BOOK SHELF!" Estelle screamed.

Salene and Estelle were student council president and vice president. 

They are currently trying to reach a document that was 'accidently' kept on the highest rack on the book shelf and they currently did not have a ladder. They can actually go get it but...

I believe you are aware about the weakness of a lazy person.

So they are currently in this situation. Salene is standing on Estelle's shoulder in order to reach the document.

"Estelle. I promise you we will eat ice cream after this while re-watching toilet bound Hanoko-kun...ok?" Salene tried to boost up Estelle's energy but....

You can say she boost it up TOO much...

"What? Ice-cream? And...HANOKO- KUN?!" Estelle shouted out loud.

"Heh...I'm all fired up now!" 

Estelle put Salene down, then ran towards a chair that was a few meters away from the shelf then....

she pushed herself from the tip of the chair and jumped onto the shelf. Now, her legs were on the rack right below the highest one. She pulled out the documents and threw it to Salene's direction.

Salene caught a hold of it but you can clearly see the outline of her nerves on her forehead due to intense anger.

"YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND SAVED THE READERS LIKE 2 WHOLE MINUTES!" Salene screamed at Estelle.

Estelle tilted her head to the side as if not understanding,

"Well, you could have told me about ice-cream and Hanoko-kun from the very beginning." She told.

Now Salene was extremely mad...she looked like a mad granny who escaped from the mental hospital ( a/n : no offense...I hope there's no one like that reading my novel...except myself of course).

However, she tried to calm her anger and think like a mature adult. (a/n: you're already an adult my lady).

She was breathing in and out when she heard an annoying scream.

"MY KEYCHAIN IS MISSING?! MY FAIRY TAIL KEYCHAIN IS NOT HERE!" Estelle's panicked scream can be heard throughout the hallways but there currently was no-one in the school since they were the only one doing student council duties.

 "Ugh, calm down. It was just an ordinary key chain."

Snap. Something snapped inside of Estelle.   (a/n :that happens to me a lot, well when someone calls my fairy tail emblem necklace 'worthless')

"What did you just say?" Estelle looked like a demon...she looked a little like Hanoko- kun.

This face of Hanoko-kun was the one she was making

This face of Hanoko-kun was the one she was making. (reference from 'toilet bound Hanoko-kun)

( Yes, she was holding a knife )

"O-OK I-IT'S GOOD WE WILL SEARCH FOR IT TOMORROW KAY? NOW...COULD YOU PLEASE PUT THE KNIFE DOWN?!" Salene stammered.

"I don't really know if I can forgive those who made fun of my beloved..." Estelle said caressing the knife.

"STOP ACTING LIKE A FREAKING YANDERE!" Sarene screamed while getting goosebumps.

"Hmmm...alright." Estelle put the knife down.

"Yes, g-good. Now we can search for the keychain tomorr-" Salene stopped midsentence when Estelle put the knife up again and the knife glinted.

"T-today! yes today!"...

So now they were here, searching every single part of the school for the key chain.

Now the two of them were walking through the hallway after failing their task.

"I think someone must have picked it up." Salene said but Estelle didn't answer.

"Today sure was hectic huh." Salene tried to brighten up the mood but Estelle was still quiet with her gaze downwards.

Estelle had never acted like this before. Sure sometimes she would whine a lot but this reaction was quite different.

"Why...do you love it so much? Can't you buy another one?" Salene questioned but didn't get an answer so she looked down but she suddenly heard a sad voice...

"It was my first anime present, fairy tail was the very first anime that I watched and that was the very first present related to an anime." Estelle answered.

"Huh? So you're just making a big deal out of it." Salene said quite angrily.

"This was the last gift my grandfather gave to me before he passed away..."

Salene stopped walking. She looked at Estelle who continued walking.

"I know that I am just over reacting but I can't help it. I looked up to my grandfather that's why I never told him that I was interested in stuff like animes. I wanted to hide it, act mature but in the end. He knew it all along. He knew how lonely I was whenever my parents went out. How I felt the pain of the characters in fairy tail. That key chain was originally a necklace but the chain broke so I made it into a keychain." Estelle smiled but that smile only bought more guilt and sadness to Salene's heart.

Yes, Salene never thought that even her bright and cheerful friend had such a past. She learned not to judge the likes and dislikes of people because they must have liked it for a certain reason and disliked it for a painful reason.

"Now! let's stop with the gloomy talk and go watch some Hanoko- kun while eating ice cream! Dibs on the world class chocolate flavor!" Estelle smiled and held Salene's hand and started to run.

Salene smiled. Her friend is always bright and cheerful...even when she's in pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYA! this chapter sure was hectic. I hope you liked it though and thank you for reading even though it's so boring and cliche.

And just so you guys are confused, Estelle is living with her GREAT grandparents, well not directly. Her great grandmother (the one she's living with)  is her grandfather's father's sister. hope you understand this connection anyways..

Stay safe!

and goodbye! (oh, I'm a big fan of fairy tail since it was my first anime)