Chapter 3 (The Beginning Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Ayanami personality really change into 180° when it's come to you.

You take the bento as you brightly smile at Ayanami."Thank you,Aya-Tan!" Ayanami hold his mouth with his right hand,hiding his blush.

"Your welcome"Ayanami muttered as he look back to Yuji.

"Oi, Sukuna. I know you can hear me. Touch Y/N then you and your vessel are dead" Yep,the god of curses is really change his personality when it's come to you.

Soon Ayanami hide in your shadow again.

Itadori ask Gojo about Sukuna as Gojo explain as our Y/N zone out a little bit.
"Who is stronger,you and him?"That makes you snap out of your thoughts as you look back to Gojo in interest what was he going to answer.

"Well. If Sukuna regained all of his power,it might be a little draining"

"Would you lose?"You ask to Gojo. "I'd win".

"What about Sukuna and Verloren?" Itadori ask Gojo again. Gojo put his hand to his chin as he answered immediately.

"It would be Verloren" You hum and you three walk into the building.

__

"You're late,Satoru" You look at the male in front of you as you noticed the door behind you close.

"Eight minutes late"The male continues as you look at the male with 'WTF' look.

Yuji gasp."Not enough to chastise you for,but I know I told you to fix your habit for being late" The male in front of you is sewing a stuff doll as many dolls are beside him.

"If it's enough to chastise me for,then don't chastise me. You're just making dolls,anyways. What's a measly eight minutes?"Gojo resorts back to the principal,you just guessed.

Gojo look at you and Itadori."That principal Yaga Masamichi"Gojo told you two as Masamichi look at you.

"So you are the two"He muttered as he pointed at you. "You,the girl. You passed. Welcome to Jujutsu Tech"

"That fast?"You thought as you nod as you stand beside Gojo. "For the boy..."Masamichi look back to Itadori who finches a little bit.

"Itadori Yuji!I'm into girls like Y-"Yuji stop a bit as light blush was on his face.

Soon Masamichi ask Itadori why he decided to go to Jujutsu Tech as the boy got beat by Masamichi doll.

You just look bored as you open the bento that Ayanami made.

"Aya-Tan.You over made the food" Y/N thought as she sweat dropped a little bit.

"Wow,looks delicious"Gojo said as he sit beside you. You gave the special grade jujutsu user the spare chopsticks.

"Wants some too?"You told to Gojo as you eat sashimi from the bento. "Yep"Gojo didn't refuse as he eat some foods that Ayanami made.

"For the curse that every jujutsu users feared. Unexpectedly,Verloren is a good cook" Gojo thought as you and him eat more from the bento as you both watch Yuji got beat by Masamichi jujutsu.

You and Gojo finished eating as you both watch as finally Yuji got passed.

"Satoru,show two of them to their rooms"

"Rogar"

__

"Wow. This place is huge!!"Shouted Yuji happily as you and Gojo only stand up.

"All the second and third years are out at the moment. But you'll see them soon"Gojo told you and Itadori.

"There aren't many. But there's no reason for you to fight,too is there?"That makes Yuji look back to you and Gojo.

"Fushiguro,Y/N and I could retrieve Sukuna's fingers. You could just wait here" That makes Yuji pout a little bit as he look back to the poster that he was hanging.

"It's fine. I said,I'd do it,and I'm doing it.Through lazing around...while Fushiguro came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight"

"That's true"Gojo agree as Yuji continues."Beside I don't want Y/N to get hurt by other curses"Yuji said stubbornly.

You sigh as you hold your hand to your forehead.

"That's no use,Gojo-Sensei. Yu-Chan is too headstrong that you might want to give up" That makes Gojo chuckles a little bit.

"I might agree with that. Let's show you where your room is" You nod as Yuji follow you as Gojo show where your room was.

Your room is beside with Yuji. You open your new room door. "It's so wide maybe wider than mine!!!!" Yuji shouted in surprise as your room look modern.

You look the door next to your room as you open your mouth to ask Gojo who stay next to your room but someone open the door.

It was Megumi and you finally realized that Megumi was beside to your room too.

Great your room is middle between Itadori and Megumi.

"You both are next door" Megumi muttered as Yuji look happy.

"Fushiguro! You look like you are well now!"

"There were plenty of other empty rooms,weren't there?"Megumi look at Gojo who have a 'tehee' look.

"But isn't livelier better?I thought it would be good for y-" Megumi intercept Gojo.

"Classes and missions are enough"Gojo ignored what Megumi was saying.

"Besides cutie like Y/N is staying next door of you and Yuji. Isn't that great?!" Gojo told Megumi as he hold you like Simba from Lion King.

"Gojo-Sensei. Please put me down"You bluntly told your teacher who was holding his best not to squeal at your cuteness.

"Nope~"

You sighed. This is going to be your new interesting life.