Chapter 3 (The Beginning Part 2)

Start from the beginning

A cruel smirk that is colder than the ice.

"Then"Ayanami walk to Gojo as he hand you to the man. "Take care of her"Ayanami told Gojo as he pat your head as a small smile appear from the curse face as he eyes show how much he care for the girl.

Gojo noticed that and stay quiet.

Ayanami disappeared as he hide in your shadow as Gojo and Megumi sighed in realif.

"That was scary" Gojo thought as he look at you. He hold his best not to scream to you when he clearly saw your face.

You look so cute and beautiful in his eyes. Yep,you are totally his type.

"What did you do to Itadori or Y/N?" Megumi ask Gojo who was holding you.

"I just knocked them out" Gojo replies honestly as he look back to Megumi.

"If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wake up, he might have potential as a vessel. As for the girl, she have potential to get stronger maybe stronger than me" Gojo continues.

"Now,I've a question for you.What should we do with him?" Gojo said as he look at Itadori who was knocked out.

"Even if he is vessel,jujutsu regulations demand Itadori be executed. However,I don't want him to die"

"Your personal reasons?"

"Yes,please do something about this" That makes Gojo laugh a little bit. "Now, it's request from a precious student. Leave it to me" Gojo thumb up to Megumi as he carried you with other hand.

__

You woke up as you was greeted by umfamiler ceiling. You look at your surrounding as you didn't even realize this place.

The door open making you look at the two familer people. "Y/N-Chan. Thank God,you woke up!"Itadori told you as it seems that he was worried about you.

You nod as you look at Gojo making the jujutsu user sweatdropped a little bit. "Who are you?" You bluntly told Gojo as the me laugh a little bit.

"Gojo Satoru. What about you?" Gojo introduced himself to you. "Y/N L/N" You replied back as you look at Itadori.

It took Gojo about twenty minutes to explain you about jujutsu school as you three walk where the principal was.

"Yu-Chan. Who is the one inside you?" That makes Itadori and Gojo stop walking.

"So my bride noticed me and you're not the boss?" You heard a familiar voice as you look at your best friend.

"Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless" Yuji slap himself trying to make Sukuna shut up.

"Sorry,Sensei,Y/N.He pops out sometimes"

"What a amazing body you have now"

You look at Yuji hand which have a mouth. "I own you a favor,you know. Once I make this brat body my own,you'll be the first one I kill and make the girl my wife"Sukuna said as you look at Yuji with dumbfounded look.

"It's an honor to be target by Sukuna"Gojo told to the king of curses.

"Bride?Me?"You pointed to yourself."Yeah. You and your curse aura is very attractive" A glove hand slap Yuji hand which have a mouth.

It was Ayanami who slap it.

"Aya-Tan!"Ayanami have a look like he was going to muder Yuji and Sukuna but his personality change 180° when you called his name.

"Y/N,you forgot to eat food. I'm worried about you being hungry and don't have enough strength" Ayanami told you as he hand you bento.

Gojo and Yuji sweat dropped at beside. Yuji only know Ayanami for two hours but one thing that he and Gojo know.