[ARC 1] Demoted To Concubine

Start from the beginning

The system puffed out its cheeks, two bumps appearing in the little circle.

"Ah.. scum! What a s-scum! Ugh.. Anyways, why do I feel so hot all of the sudden? Does the pill have any after effects..?" Kaisen's whole body was reddening as his body started to shake, sweat appearing on his forehead.

[Ah! Host must've chosen the wrong pill! I forgot that God renamed the pill into a medicine but it was a love drug!] System looked at him with a concerned look, floating towards his host as he bumped into his host's cheeks.

[Host is very warm!] Bun exclaimed.

[A-ah host! We don't have that much time hehe.. I'm gonna transmigrate host now! ٩( 'ω' )و] System Bun bounced in the air, looking like it was cheering his host.

"Ah no.. wait!" Kaisen whined as he blacked out, his soul leaving his current vessel.

[69% ...... 89% ...... 100%]

[Soul Transfer completed]

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

Kaisen groaned, feeling uncomfortable. He is still feeling hot and he's starting to sweat a lot because of how many layers the clothes he is currently wearing have.

He sluggishly removed his clothes he was wearing layer by layer, he tried to open his eyes and saw that he was in the original body's room alone. Perfect.

[Beauty Enhancement Activated: Permanent]

His body began to glow, his skin is much more shiny than before. His whole body is glowing and glistening because of his sweat, the red color adding to his body just makes him more tempting. It looks so smooth and soft to touch. His build began shaping itself making him look more feminine. He looks too delicate and charming for a young man.

[Charming Scent Activated: Permanent]

He screamed internally. Oh fuck oh fuck! Now he's going to have a bunch of chickens going after his smell!

A pleasant smell of vanilla and strawberries with a hint of flowers began flowing out of him like a strong wind as it covered the whole room. The smell is so strong that he can't help but to cried out mentally.

Goodbye virginity! It was nice having you in my life!

[White Lotus Halo Activated: Permanent]

This is too OP ah! I don't wanna look innocent! I wanna look like a wrestler and punch the male lead instead! Kaisen groaned, removing another layer of his clothing.

As he was about to remove the final layer of his clothes, a bang could be heard and there in the door standing, the male lead Li Wei.

Kaisen looked at the white light that is invisible to others as he asked, 'What part in the plot are we in now, Bun?'

[Male lead just succeeded and took host's personal maid as his main wife two days ago. Male lead was really trying hard to make host's maid be his main wife for months!] Bun replied back.

'Why is he here ah!? Get him outta here! I'm about to jack off! Aaah, I feel so hot it's uncomfortable' Kaisen whined to his system.

In Li Wei's view, his ex main wife was glowing and looking so tempting while he's staring at him in a daze. His cock ached as he looked at those quivering lips and tears flowing down his rosy cheeks. His dick stood up tall so fast under his clothes when he heard the other mewled.