Fire Between Friends

Apparently Jaune had dealt with Cardin's bullying in his own way, making him leave them alone. Otaku and I were training when Weiss told us about it. She left after telling us and I looked at Otaku, his sword resting under his hand.

Y/n:I'm proud of him.

Otaku:As am I, standing up to a man like Cardin is no easy task for someone like Jaune. Someone so kind.

Y/n:I guess so, but you did it without a problem.

Otaku:Well, I can't say I'm the nicest person.

Y/n:Then you don't know yourself.

Otaku:Kind of you to say.

Y/n:Want to go hang out with team Rwby? I heard they're going to the city, we could get something sweet to eat.

Otaku:I'm not really a fan of sweets, I didn't eat them alot as a kid.

Y/n:Your mom didn't let you?

Otaku:Not really, she was strict when it came to my health. I was allowed them on special occasions but I've never fancied them.

Y/n:Your loss, I'm getting a cinnamon bun.

Otaku:I don't think I've ever had cinnamon, is it good?

Y/n:You did not just say that, of course it's good! Come on, let's meet up with Rwby then we're getting you a cinnamon bun.

Otaku:Okay then.

We left and meet up with Weiss and the others.

Yang:You guys are coming with?

Ruby:Awesome! More people the better!

Otaku:Well, it was Y/n that wanted me to come.

Y/n:Yeah, I thought it would be cool.

Weiss:Well, it's fine by me.

Blake:Me too.

Ruby:Cool, then let's get going!

Y/n:Yeah!

*TimeSkip with Y/n standing in a ring of fire as Grimm surround him*

We made it to the city and Weiss walked us to the docks, while talking about the festival that would take place in a few months.

Weiss:Think about all the planning and time went into making this festival what it is each and every year, it's breath taking.

Yang:Have you always been like this, making cool things boring?

Y/n:Pretty much.

Weiss:Hey!

Otaku:I agree with Weiss, I can always appreciate a well thought out plan and corse of action and there are none that compare to something of this scale.

Weiss:Thank you, Otaku, glad to see someone understands.

Otaku:Of course.

Ruby:That's cool and all but why are we at the docks?

Y/n:It smells like fish here.

Ruby:That's what I was about to say!

Y/n:Weird.

Yang:Well, the students from the other schools are suppose to be coming through from here.

Weiss:Precisely! As students of Beacon it is our duty to greet them to our wonderful school!

Blake:You mean you want to spy on them so we can get the upper hand in the tournament?

Weiss:What?! No!