𝙛 𝙞 𝙛 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

[double update cause my brains working today :D]

-

it was another day of them deciding to meet after school for their project.

doyoung poked the plastic straw into his small apple juice carton, nervous eyes darting to the one sitting right in front of him, and he averted them when he met taeyong's, who was looking at doyoung, head resting on the palms of his hands.

doyoung considered himself lucky that jaehyun had went to grab their food.
otherwise he would've stopped breathing if he found jaehyun looking at him like that too.

jungwoo sitting beside doyoung was having the time of his life, enjoying the way taeyong would warmly smile at him from time to time, and the boy understood that whatever other students talked about both jaehyun and taeyong, about them being bullies and all, that was completely false.

they were actually really sweet.

half of the tables in the cafeteria had their eyes on the three boys, now four as jaehyun joined them with their trays, waiting for drama of any kind to start.

neither of them said anything;
doyoung found his juice box too beautifully to look away from it, jungwoo found one of those fuckboys interesting (his name was lucas or something like that?) and the two seated before them found doyoung extra interesting and cute.

finding the silence too awkward, taeyong tried to make the two younger boys comfortable.

"so doyoung, how do you like it so far here?"

"huh?"

he whipped his head up when taeyong called him, and jungwoo nudged his leg.

"oh well, it's...good."

"hmm. that's good too. what else do you like here?"

"i like the library. the cafeteria food. the ground. oh and also the way they grow a lot of plants here!
i really do like the greenery here."

he smiled.

not an awkward one.
or a tight lipped and forced one.

he actually smiled at them, eyes turning into crescents, and his teeth appearing cutely, and both taeyong and jaehyun swore they forgot how to breathe.

looking at his black fluffy hair on the top of his head, with his porcelain like and smooth skin, cute blush covered cheeks and his cherry colored lips, the two love-struck boys wanted nothing more than to push him into a room, lock the door and kiss him until he's gasping for air.

even the school washrooms would do.

the adoration in taeyong's eyes grew by a 100% more, and jaehyun had to keep his hand on the elder's thigh to help him snap out of it and stop being so obvious.

"we're meeting today again. yeah?"

"yeah.."

"cool doyoung. would you mind if i suggest that we do it at our house today?"

"do what?"

"whatever you wan-"

"the project."

jaehyun coughed out loud, giving a warning glare to taeyong, who was smiling cheekily.

fortunately, doyoung and jungwoo hadn't heard what he said.

"yeah sure. i'm okay with anywhere as long as we complete our project."

he smiled at the two, making their hearts flutter, and jungwoo muttered something under his breath.

"whipped."

-