Chapter 7:

Damon an Stefan zooms in front of me.
"Who's wedding?!" Damon ask angrily.
"I don't knew what you're talking about, me and Rebekah were talking about bride wars, the wedding for this episode is said to be fantastic!" I say. "She said your wedding!" Damon said.
"Ugh I did not want to do this but you to imbeciles leave me no choice!" I say frustrated. I put my right hand on Damon's forehead and my left on Stefan's.
"Forget what you heard." I say as I close my eyes. When I let my hand fall I look at them.
"What are we doing here?" Stefan ask.
"You said something about a dinner party." I say walking away.
"What are you doing here?" Damon ask."Tried to persuade Klaus on letting Elena go, and that failed miserably, I guess our suppose friendship isn't real!" I say angrily then storm out smirking.

When I arrive at home I went straight to Elena's room furious.
"What did you do?" I practically yell.
"What are you talking about?" She mumbles.
"Don't act dumb! You did something! That's why I can't touch Klaus! What did you do!" I scream as her face is turning shockingly a snowy white.
"I don't..." she starts.
"No! I know what you and Bonnie did last night Elena! You will reverse it or I am leaving and finding my own solution! I thought things will be different but I'm wrong! You always control everything even if you don't realize it everyone kisses your ass like you own them!" I stomp out of the room shedding a tear. As I close my room door I put a privacy spell and a containment spell, no one can listen or enter. Taking out the centuries old grimoires I look through the ancient pages hoping to kind a solution to this nasty problem. Smiling statically I found a solution. I crush together sage, Rosemary, witch hazel, and lavender I slit my wrist and allowed my blood to splatter on the mixture, I start the spell and see that it's working. As soon as it is finished the only thing that is left is a burgundy red liquid. Running ecstatically to Klaus house I brought the aftermath of the spell.

"Klaus!" I yell as I step into the gorgeous living room.

"This isn't really a good time!" I hear him squeal. Following the voice I see Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus and two other men. Suddenly a woman appeared from behind the door.

"Mother?" Klaus stuttered out scared.