Epilogue

20 years later-

So after everything that has happened everyone got their normal endings of their story.

Jason got married and had a girl in which he named after his mother, Sylvia.

William was a teacher in the institute and loved to teach herbs, different kinds of creatures, & history.

Jonathan got a fresh start to his life and got married and had triplets, two girls and one boy. He named them after fallen family members.

Michelle became a mundane and is a surgeon and is engaged to a lawyer. She usually visits her family time to time and she's pregnant with a boy.

Isaac found himself a husband and they adopted 4 children. Two boy and two girls. They live in the institute in Washington.

Jace & Clary fixed up the Herondale manor where they now live with their children and grandchildren.

Jessie had gotten married to a warlock and adopted 2 children. One girl and one boy.

Eric became head of the council with his wife. They had only one child, a girl, in which they plan to have more.

Alec & Magnus had traveled around more and bought a house in Paris just for them. Magnus had removed his immortality to live his life with Alec.

James is engaged to a werewolf to where they are planning to buy a house in Idris together.

Jasmine had found a wife and adopted Shadowhunter children. They now live in Magnus' old apartment but designed it to fit them.

Izzy & Simon had bought and built a house in the fields of Idris where they have family greetings with everyone.

June is teaching Shadowhunter children inside Idris and has a long term boyfriend in which he is planning to ask the big question.

Tobias had became a mundane to write books. He has a wife and 4 children.

But all these people join together to celebrate holidays and they remembering of Sylvia. So I guess this is the end of this story.

~The End