Tiana

Tam reached out his hand for Biana. When she didn't take it he knew she was mad. This is it. He thought. This is where I die, by the wrath of my girlfriend.

     If he could even call her his girlfriend. He wasn't exactly on her good list right now.

     He's not exactly sure what he did, other than tip off her body guard on where she might have been. To be fair it was all for her Safety! Tam was just... looking out for her!

"Look Bia-"

"No! Don't Bia me, Tam," She said mockingly pointing an 'i told you so' finger right in his face. "If you hadn't tipped off Woltzer on where I was, you wouldn't be in this mess."

"Oh so you can turn invisible again and run off with no protection? Great idea Biana," He regretted it before it even left his mouth. He never called her by her first name and almost never used a 'tone' with her.

     She looked hurt, or mad. Or both. Tam couldn't really distinguish between the two and for once in his life he was really wishing Keefe would pop out of the bushes and tell him everything he needed to know.

"Im sorry," Tam whispered, not feeling confident in his words.

    Biana looked over, for a moment it looked as if she was about to lash out again. Tell him he should be sorry or that she's glad. Instead, she does what  Biana does best. She hugged him.

    Tam always loved her hugs the most. They were comforting and warm, and it helped that she smelled of daisies. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms traced around her waist.

"It's okay," She said, slowly drawing back. Not too much, just enough to where she could look him in the eyes. "I guess I still love you," She joked playfully earning herself a charming smile.

"Well then I guess it's good I still love you," Tam exclaimed, still smiling widely as he leaned in for a kiss. Not a long one, just a peck.

    Biana frowned looking at Tams lips, she played with the idea of kissing him again. That or she could pull away but she definitely couldn't sit here being awkward.

    She drew back in planting a light kiss on his cheek, making blush creep up planting itself from cheek to cheek. She smiled at how cute he was before pulling away. Keeping her hand in his, she walked a few paces to the right. Just out of view of Woltzer. She smiled playfully before turning both him and herself invisible.

    Tam was  about to suggest that this was a bad idea before Biana took off running. Before you ask, no she didn't let go. Pulling Tam with her.

AN-
hey... how y'all doin.
I hated writing this- like i wanted to trow up, and I LOVE Tiana.
Anyways, if anyone ever actually reads this you should give a one shot idea 🖐🏻😌