Chapter 1

It was Saturday morning, outside being cold, foggy overall how I like it. The light of the candles outside in the hallways peeking under my door. Than everything ruined by hearing the voice I desperately hate.Voldemort's voice. The uncomfortable scratch to his voice. "Where is she ?" Well I guess that's my call.

I get up and get ready wearing black baggy jeans with rips in the knees and a dark green vintage crew neck over a dress shirt. And putting on a few different chains to over lay them. When done I start to walk down the staircase.

"Ahhh there she is, good morning hunny" mother says reaching over to hug me.

I take a step back being disgusted by knowing my father and mother are death eaters.

"Don't be rude y/n" says my father giving me a death stare.

I look up to meet with light gray-blue eyes. I admire him seeing his hair white as snow. His tie perfectly lying on his chest. His hands being quite taken care of with a few different rings on them but one catching my eye seeing it's a snake rapped around his finger with a green crystal being placed as the eye of the snake.

"I have to speak to you y/n" said Voldemort

"Go on."

"Me and your parents have decided that you will now be a death eater."

Once I heard those words come out of his mouth I felt my heart drop, my eyes getting full of tears knowing my happiness was now all gone.
"But.... I don't want to be one!"

"You have no choice, I rule you now!"

"No you don't!"

"Y/N! You can not get out of this now bend down to our lord" said my father.

I look at him with the face of "I'm going to kill you".

I bend down saying "You are now my leader, ruler, king, I will not betray you and do everything you demand"

"Good now I have a mission for you and Draco." I'm guessing Draco is the boy I was admiring.

"Yes my lord ?" Yup. He was.

"I know you leave to Hogwarts tomorrow Draco , So y/n you will now be attending Hogwarts too. I want you both to cover for each other in class when I call for one of you and I want you to find out more of Harry Potter and his stupid friends."

Oh no. I was fine here at home away from all that drama.

"Understood my lord" we said together.

I looked at Draco making eye contact with him for a few seconds but then walking away to my room.
———————————————————————
Hello wizards ! :) are you guys liking it so far ? 💚