||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩||

Start from the beginning

"So don't provoke you, gotcha," Puffy replied. Alice liked Puffy's attitude.

"Well I don't target women," Alice hinted.

"You are easily becoming my favorite person," Puffy laughed.

"I agree," Niki said.

While Alice went mining for resources, she stayed in the vc with Niki and Puffy. The three were laughing at Dream and Clay jokes, it was honestly strange.

"Wait Fundy is taking our flower shop?" Niki suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" Puffy asked.

"Fundy and Ranboo are turning our flower shop into an ice cream shop," Niki told them. Alice was storing cobblestone in a chest so she started sprinting towards the flower shop.

"Well how about I burn down their houses, is that equivalent?" Puffy asked, making Niki laugh. "No, let's join their vc. I want to know what the fuck their doing."

Alice silently followed them into the other vc.

"Hey! Hey! Hi guys!" Puffy greeted the two boys.

"Hey.."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Fundy?" She asked. Alice loved her.

"W-we're not doing anything, what do you mean?" Fundy replied. Alice stopped and tried to remember who Fundy was.

"What're you doing buddy?" Puffy asked again.

"I'm just getting some snow."

"Hmm."

"Hey why don't you mind your own business, we're getting some snow and we'd like some privacy," Fundy said. Alice pursed her lips and continued running to the flower shop.

"I think you need to mind your own business because you're kinda encroaching on ours," Puffy sassed back.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you heard me," She said. Alice was in love.

"What do you mean, please enlighten me."

"Me and Niki are building a flower shop across from the museum right now, and you just brought your dirty paws inside of it," She snickered. Furry. This was the furry. Alice smirked.

"Oh that's where our shop is!" Fundy exclaimed.

"Oh that's weird because that's actually my plot of land-"

"Nahhh I don't see a sign on it!" Fundy spoke over her.

"Yeah, I think we need to send you back to the orphanage. You're getting a little out of hand without your father," Puffy sassed, making Niki snicker.

"That's too far," Fundy said quietly.

"Oh my god," Alice grinned. "He's a fucking orphan?"