||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩||

Začít od začátku

Alice walked passed Captain Puffy and Niki building and they both crouched at her.  She crouched back silently and decided to watch.

"And you!" Her player was hit.  "Alice..." Tommy said in a low voice.  He and Ranboo were standing behind her.  "I don't like you."

"Oh.." Alice answered sadly.  Tommy let out a laugh.

"No you're supposed to be mean back."

"But I don't dislike you Tommy, I think you're okay," She said honestly.

"Oh you like Tubbo so much more than me..fuckin woman.." He grumbled some incoherent words.

"Well Tubbo wasn't mean to me," She turned away from him.

"You're friends with the blade!  You're going to take over the fucking server!"

"Woah, she is?" Ranboo asked.

"Did you not see the discord yesterday?" Tommy shouted at him.

"No."

"Alice, fuckin told off Techno and he listened to her!  He fuckin listens to Alice!"

"Woah, Techno said no to me yesterday!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Yes that was definitely Technoblade," Alice nodded.  It was actually Alice who said no to Ranboo because she didn't want him to talk to her.  She just wanted to see Techno's ice base.

<CaptainPuffy> Alice vc?

"Wait who else would it have been?" Ranboo asked.

"Sorry gotta go," Alice left and switched vc's.

"Hi Alice!" Niki greeted. Tommy and Ranboo moved on.

"Hello."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm glad we have another girl on this server," Puffy laughed.

"Yeah, it's kinda sad," Alice chuckled.

"How's your first day been?" Niki asked.

"It's been okay, Tubbo left me in the middle of the ocean," She said.

"Oh thats not good," Niki laughed.

"The children on this server.." Puffy sighed.  "Tell me you aren't a child, Alice."

"I'm 21, don't worry," Alice chuckled.

"Oh thank goodness. Wanna help us build this flower shop?"

"I'm actually going to get stuff so I can...assist...people," Alice realized halfway through that sentence that she shouldn't tell others whose side she was on.

"Oh, so you're going to stay neutral?" Niki asked.

"Uhm, not exactly..."

"Don't tell me you're going to be an anarchist," Puffy groaned. "You literally beat Dream, we won't stand a chance."

"I promised Tubbo that I wouldn't do anything to hurt L'manberg right now," Alice assured them. "Technoblade is very general in the people he targets. I would say I'm peaceful until provoked."