ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

Start from the beginning

Forty-six minutes.

Bakugo has kept track of the time since he was told you were missing, but time itself has become weird to him. How has it already been almost twenty days since you disappeared?

It didn't feel like that long.

It's felt like a lot longer than twenty days without you by his side, but at the same time not nearly that long.

A faint knock on his door sounds through the wood, finally breaking Bakugo out of his spiraling mind full of fog. He just sits there, hoping whoever it is will go away and leave him to his work. But, another knock follows the first one only a couple seconds later. Whoever it is must know he's not asleep, and probably won't leave until he answers.

With a sigh, the desk chair creaking as he stands up, Bakugo makes his way toward the door. The knob is smooth and chilled in his hand as he grips it and turns. With a 'click', the door swings open to show two of his annoying classmates, Icyhot and Shitty Hair.

"What?" Bakugo grunts, face blank and cold as he stares the two of them down.

They look at each other as soon as the door opens, both taking note that Bakugo obviously hasn't slept or showered in a couple of days. The blond-haired boy doesn't take notice of their glances, just sighing and going to slam the door since neither of them said anything.

They can't waste his time like this, not when you're missing and he has to do everything in his power to find you.

Kirishima yelps and curses as he notices the door closing quickly, lunging for the edge of the wood panel and hardening his hand as it slams against the wooden door frame. Bakugo groans, glaring at both of them as the door is pushed back open by his red-haired friend.

Annoying pests.

"What?" Bakugo snaps, just wanting to go back to looking at your case in peace.

"When was the last time you ate?" Todoroki steps in, leaning against the door so that the agitated male can't slam it again.

Bakugo sighs, rubbing his forehead and adjusting the hearing aids in his ears. "I don't know. It doesn't matter anyway," He tells them, giving them one last glare and reaching for the door again.

Todoroki stands firmly in his way, back against the door as he keeps it open and pressed against the wall. With one look at both of their faces, Bakugo knows they aren't going to leave until they get what they want from him. Whatever that is.

Kirishima and Todoroki share another look before the long-haired male starts to take another step inside the room. "You need to eat," He says, grabbing tightly onto one of Bakugo's wrists before he can back away, "She wouldn't want you to neglect your health like this."

Bakugo growls, managing to wrangle his wrist from Kirishima's hold with a snarl in his direction, only for both males to lunge for his arms a second later to wrestle him down. Right now, there aren't many things that can phase Bakugo in his foggy state of mind, but that, talking about you, is definitely one of them.

"You need to take care of yourself!"

"SHUT UP!!"

The blond-haired male steps back until he's right next to his desk, gathering all of the papers on your case in one, swift motion with his hand. Then, he dodges as Todoroki attempts to grab his right bicep and sidesteps Kirishima's attempt at snagging his left arm. Planning on losing them in the halls before hiding on the roof to review your file, Bakugo runs past both of them and into the halls of the Class 3-A Heights Alliance. He passes Kaminari, who screeches as he drops his Capri Sun on the floor and cries silently.