chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy

Start from the beginning

There, in front of him was a boy. He was short and blonde, with freckles on his face as well as a happy smile, "Can you turn him around, Draco?"

"Creevy?!" Malfoy breathed, fear spreading through every vein he had, petrifying him.

A small picture slid out from the rustic camera in the Gryffindor's hand, and he showed it to Draco, "It turned out really well!"

How Harry remained sleeping through the conversation was beyond the Slytherin, but it didn't matter, "C-Colin you can't post that."

"Really? I think I will." The fifth year checked his nails.

"No. You can't."

"What will you give me?" Colin asked. His eyes widened, at an idea, "Give me a blow, and you can keep the photo."

"W-What?!"

"Fine, fine. Let me blow you."

Anger washed through the Malfoy, "As I said, you can't post it. You can't if both of your arms are broken and you're buried alive."

The taller boy snatched the photo, and the younger one shrieked and scampered off.

Harry began to stir, and opened his eyes. He blushed, realizing where he was... and who he was with, "Draco?"

"Morning, Harry." Draco chuckled, despite the incident that had happened five seconds before.

"What's in your hand?" The Potter asked.

Malfoy held out the photo, "Your horny little bugger took this."

If the two ever had to pay a compliment to Colin, it would have to be that he took extraordinary photos. The picture was only partially developed, but it showed Draco, holding Harry tightly, and stroking his hair. Although both boy's eyes were closed, a smile resided on each of their lips.

"It's beautiful. Wait...Why do you say horny?"

Draco shuddered, "He tried to use extortion. On me. The king of extortion."

"W-What was the deal?"

"He wanted one of us to suck the other off, in exchange for the picture."

"S-So w-what did you d-do?" Harry was nervous now. Draco wouldn't do that, would he?

"I threatened to lock him in a casket, and throw away the key."

"That's my Slytherin Prince." Harry murmured, contently.

"Alright, Princess." Draco whispered, making goosebumps form on the tanner boy's skin. He was hoping and praying Draco couldn't feel what that nickname had done to him.

The blonde's unluckiness spread to the Gryffindors when he chuckled, "Harry, Harry, Harry. What have you here?"

Harry whined, hiding his face in the crook on the Slytherin's neck, "Draco!"

"Mooooorning." Both Weasley twins chipped, making the two jump.

"Not to disturb anything here-" Fred grinned.

"But you two have classes." George finished, smirking.

"H-How long have you b-been there?!" Harry hissed.

Draco laughed, "Calm down, Potter."

"I am calm! You calm down!" Snapped the latter.

"Oh?"

"Of course he is." George murmured, sarcastically.

Fred snickered, "A little red, aren't we?"

"Got a little morning wood, Harry?" George sympathized.