I put it back into my makeup bag, then put on some eyeliner and mascara. Good thing I came to the bathroom, or else I would have left my makeup stuff behind.
I packed it all up in my trunk.
"Did you cover it well enough?" He asked while trying to hold back his laughter.

"It's not funny,'' I said and smacked him with my blanket.

"I think it's very funny," He said and spun me around and kissed my forehead. "I love teasing you," He smiled.

"Kids hurry! Narcissa has been waiting for a while!" Rosalie called from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed and let go of Draco to pick up my things.

"Hold on," He said and took my hand and pulled me close. "We'll be back, don't worry. Going back to him is only temporary. Besides, we have to come back for Drakie the bear," He smiled and I kissed him.

"I know. I just don't want to leave. We've had such good memories here before last night," I said and a tear fell from my eye, remembering the events from last night. Not the sex. Before that, when I saw my parents murdered in front of me.
"I'll never let anything bad happen to you again. I'll protect you, no matter what."
"But what about Harry?" I questioned.

"What about him?"
"If we don't," I paused, "Kill him. He'll kill us," I whispered. I knew we were never coming back. I might as well kiss this simple muggle life behind. No way was I going to kill anyone. I'd rather die and I was not going to let Draco do the killing either.

"We'll find a plan. I promise," He kissed my forehead.
"I'll keep you safe," He kissed my nose.

"And I promise I won't kill anyone," He kissed my lips.

"Okay? We'll get out of this," He smiled and I nodded. It's not going to be easy.

"For now we just have to keep moving forward," He said and rubbed my back.

"I love you," I said to him and his face lit up.

"That's the first time you said it first," he had a beaming smile on his face. "I love you too."

"Draco! We are going to be late for the train!" Narcissa called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming," He yelled back. "That was you last night," He whispered and winked at me.

"Draco!" I shoved him and he laughed. He grabbed his trunk and Nora, and I grabbed my trunk along with Cookie and her bag.

We quickly ran down the stairs to see Rosalie and Narcissa talking. Narcissa turned her face and she looked at me with guilt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry you two have to leave. I'm going to miss my little house guests!" Rosalie said and hugged us both. She had no idea what was going on but I was glad. I knew she would just worry about us.

"Be safe out there, kiddos," Garry nodded and we left for the fireplace.

"Kings Cross Station," Narcissa said and threw floo powder down and vanished in a large green flame.
"Wow," Rosalie said in awe.

"Goodbye. Thank you for having us," I smiled and went into the fireplace to copy Narcissa's actions.

I arrived in a small room with three fireplaces. It was an office room for wizards and witches arriving by floo powder to the train. It was hidden from muggles, of course.

Seconds after I arrived, Draco arrived behind me.

"Evanora, I apologize for your parents. I-" Narcissa began to apologize but I stopped her.

"It's fine. I don't really want to talk about it," I said and she pulled me into a hug.

"Okay. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you," She smiled at me and I nodded.
"Good luck kids. I love you both," She said and hugged Draco before disappearing into the green flame of the fireplace.

"Can't wait to see these idiots again," Draco muttered sarcastically as we left the office to find Platform 9 3/4.

We placed our tunks and pets into the same trolly and we ran through the wall and onto the platform behind it. As we got closer to the train, parents would pull their children away from us and look the other way. It must have gotten out...

"Eva!" I heard someone call and saw Ambrose running to me with open arms. I hugged him so tight. He's the only family I have left.

"Where's mum and dad? I had to stay with Uncle Luci all break and he said mum and dad would see us off today," He said and looked around. It broke my heart that he didn't know.

"We'll talk about it on the train, okay?" I hugged him again and we stepped onto the train and headed to an empty compartment. 

A/N: Hii! I hope everyone who celebrated had an amazing Thanksgiving!!! I'm definitely thankful for everyone reading this right now. 

vote, comment & follow!

love you! -nessa<3