Tsukishima

I had just left yachis house,I cover my face with my hands "did I really just pick her up!? And spend hours at her house ALONE?! Agh!" I turn up my music and cross my arms,walking back to my house "she's adorable when she blushes...she so light as well. I've actually fallen for her...huh" I arrived at my house and took my shoes off as I walked in
"Hey!! Little brooooo!" That is my brother,Akiteru.
"Hi."
"Aren't you meant to be at school? Mom won't be so happy" right,I hadn't gone to school today considering I was concerned about a girl who I like...I'm dumb and young but it's whatever.
"Mom won't care. Because she won't find out akiteru." My voice stayed soft and calm even though I am freaking out inside
"So you don't want me to tell her? What do I get in return?" He was eager with his question.
"An 'okay brother of the year' award." I walked to my room and glanced back at him,frowning to the ground. I didn't enjoy hurting him like that but,he hurt me so he kinda deserves it,I walk into my room and shut my door,then I lay on my bed,looking up at the ceiling and thinking about....her. All that's on my mind right now is her..so small,shy,cute,gets nervous quickly and clings to someone's arm or stands behind something or someone if so,she can be like a toddler with her actions sometimes but she's definitely not,she super smart and helpful. She amazes me,a lot of boys go for our other manager kiyoko but Yachi-San is really the amazing and magnificent one! Sure kiyoko is good looking and stuff but it should mainly be the personality not just looks,I guess it is better I don't have much competition. I closed my eyes and turned my music back on,humming along as I thought of hitoka.