Ch.30- Distraction

Start from the beginning

"Kylo!" You hissed, scrambling so that your weight was on your elbows, propping you up so that you could see him better.

"What?" He asked, feigning innocence. "It's not my fault you couldn't handle it." He teased you as he stood up from his kneeling position. Kylo began taking his pants off, underwear hitting the floor with them.

"You could've gotten me killed." You hissed but your anger was already dissolving, too preoccupied with the way that Kylo spit in his hand before starting to stroke himself, moving closer to you.

"And I bet it made you so wet, didn't it?" Kylo teased you, running a finger along your folds. He groaned and winked at you, letting you know that he had been right. The danger of it had turned you on.

You ignored his statement, embarrassed by the way your own body had betrayed you.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you on this table," He moved forward and slipped his fingers in your mouth, "And you're going to show him that you can keep quiet, princess. Show him you're his good girl." He told you, pressing your tongue down as he entered inside of you.

Your head tilted back, a moan dying off in your throat, wanting to prove to him that you could handle his request.

As you locked eyes with him, you saw the way that he was staring at you intensely and it made your stomach flip. You could handle him and this life and that was becoming clearer to the both of you everyday.

Kylo was so proud of you. His good girl.

Later that day, the two of you were in your apartment, in your bedroom.

"What do you think?" You asked Kylo, turning from your mirror and adjusting your dress. It was simple and black but it hugged your body perfectly. It had a high slit up the side of the hem, revealing your leg and the shiny gold chain that was wrapped around your thigh, almost every part of your body covered in something expensive.

Kylo circled around you, dark eyes looking you over as if he wanted to devour you. In a way, he did. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He muttered, stopping his movement when he got in front of you.

You smiled slightly but then remembered what you had gotten dressed up for and it faltered.

Kylo noticed it and rolled his eyes, putting a hand on your shoulder. "But you're nervous." He commented.

You nodded in response. "Remember what happened last time?"

Kylo's expression fell now too, thinking back.

After Hux informed you that morning that he'd be out of town for the night, Kylo invited you to join him and the Knights for a deal at a nightclub a few streets over. The last time that you went on a deal with them, you saw way too much.

Thinking back on the memory, you tried not to think about the pleasure you saw on Kylo's face as he tortured those men in that basement but now that you were in a similar situation as you had been then, it was all coming back.

"This is different." Kylo told you, his hand running up from your shoulder to your neck. He didn't wrap his hand around your throat but instead just placed his palm against you there, securing you, making you feel safer. "We're just meeting with some guys at a club, there's not going to be anything like what you saw that night, okay?"

You knew that his promises didn't mean much. Of course, there was no plan of things turning dark or violent tonight but it was impossible from him to guarantee that it wouldn't end up that way. It was the mafia; anything could happen.

But at the same time, you found yourself wanting to join him and be around him. Snoke had made you so concerned about not fully knowing who Kylo was, any chance you got to see another side of him, you were going to take it.