Ch.30- Distraction

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hi, honey." Hux said. His voice sounded far away and you could hear noises in the background, maybe it was the sound of being in a room of people or walking outside, you couldn't tell. Really, he was putting pieces of luggage in the back of his driver's car.

You didn't say anything, feeling better when he did all the talking.

Kylo's lips went from your thighs to back in between your legs, placing a gentle kiss on your bundle of nerves. You tensed, swallowing hard at the contact. Was he really going to do all of this while you were on the phone?

"I know you probably wanted to spend time together tonight," Hux said, "I mean, we haven't been alone since we've been engaged." You could hear the smirk on his face as he said those words.

Kylo's tongue was now expertly working you, pulsating his tongue against your clit at the exact speed that he knew drove you crazy. Hearing Hux's voice faintly from your phone made him so smug, his ego was through the roof and made him want you so badly.

"Oh, right. Yeah, of course I do." You said to him, trying to keep your voice steady while all of Kylo's motions against you made you just want to yell out in pleasure. You sent him a frustrated look, trying to push his head away from you but he didn't budge.

Hux was pleased by your response, too distracted himself to pick up on the insincerity of it. "Well I wanted to plan a date for us tonight but Snoke wants me to go out of town with him, a last minute thing, I'll be back tomorrow...You'll forgive me, won't you? I'll plan something special when I get back, okay?"

Somewhere in the middle of Hux's speaking, Kylo had slowly entered a finger inside of you, curling it in the way that made your back lift off from the table underneath you. You gasped and covered it up with a cough, not wanting Hux to be suspicious.

Kylo was grinning against you, loving this.

"That sounds good, no problem." You told him, digging your heel into Kylo's back, irritated with him for doing something that almost blew your cover.

You heard Hux give his driver some instructions before he was back on the phone with you, "I was thinking we should have an engagement party soon too, don't you think? I'm sure everyone will want to celebrate with us."

"A party?" You asked, just mimicking his words, trying to distract yourself from the pleasure you were feeling from Kylo's mouth and hand.

"Ooo, a party." Kylo hummed quietly against you, smirking, mocking your words. Asshole. You dug your heel into his back harder.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could rent out that restaurant that just opened up? A few of the guys were mentioning wanting to go there." Hux suggested. Typical, he probably hadn't even thought of having a party until he realized he could have something that the other men wanted.

"That sounds good." You told him breathlessly, eyes fluttering at the way that Kylo was moving his fingers in and out of you at a slow pace. You couldn't even process what Hux was saying, you could've just agreed to moving across the country and you wouldn't have even known.

Locking eyes with you, Kylo's gaze was mischievous as he carefully added a second finger inside of you.

"Fuck." You let slip in a strained voice. You froze when you realized your mistake, panic setting in.

Kylo, on the other hand, was pleased by your reaction. He slipped his fingers out from inside of you so that he could bring his hand down, spanking your pussy. "Bad girl." He whispered in a low voice.

"What was that?" Hux asked, frown evident in his voice, "What happened?"

Your mind was spinning, trying to focus on too many things at once. "Shit, um, sorry. I just remembered I was supposed to be at school for this meeting- I have to go, okay? Have fun on your trip." You hung up the phone without hearing a response.