-Meeting The Couch Guy-

The man opens the door. He has medium brown hair. His eyes gave me a slick mysterious look. He turns out to be much younger than what I expected.

 He turns out to be much younger than what I expected

"Oh shit you're awake. You look like trash." he pouts as he checks his wristwatch as he continues "It's 1 pm. You got any plans today?" he asks as he ruffles his hair. He smirks as he walks to the sink and picks up his toothbrush and toothpaste as he waits for an answer.

I start stuttering as I try to talk to him "W-w-where am I, and w-w-who are y-you?"
I start to sweat uncontrolably. As I try figuring out how I ended up here. Maybe we hooked up yesterday? He looks straight af, so that would be scary. I can't remember anything so it doesn't help...

"Right.." he starts talking while he's brushing his teeth. "My name is Changkyun but you can call me I.M. You are at my place, I found you hella drunk and half asleep on a bench. Some old scary men was trying to talk to you. I really hope you don't mind, I told them I was your brother so they would back off." He starts giggeling as he looks at me with this disappointed look in his eyes.

"W-woah, yeah no. Thank you." I quickly say as I nervously start shaking.

He points at me with his toothbrush as he says "Do you need help with cleaning your clothes?" his voice is deep and raspy. I start to memorize his voice and begin to remember things from yesterday. He was totally the one who picked me up. No doubt.

" Yes please.. My clothes is smelly.." I answer. Who does he think he is though? His first words to me serioulsy weren't (you look like trash..) I sigh loudly.

His personality is mysterious and he seems like a dauchebag, but he gets away with his words and actions because of his charisma and I guess he saved me from freezing to death yesterday. So there is no reason for me to be mad at him.

I start to take off my clothes while still shivering. He gives me a clean white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He tells me that I could take his clothes until mine is clean and dried. His clothes are clearly bigger than what I usually wear but It's fine.

He gives me a teasingly look as I put on his clothes. They are huge on me. He makes fun of me in that head of his, I just know it because of his chuckeling and the way he looks at me from up to down through the mirror. He shakes his head and spits in the sink.

He quickly washes and dries his face and turns around and gazes over at me. He walks up to me and lift my chin up with his right hand. He start to analyze my face. What the fuck he searching for? I look at him with confusion until our eyes meet.

I flinch. My eyes widen as I quickly look away. My face is turning red. I don't want any eyecontact with his scary eyes. Jesus christ.. He bites his underlip and says with a soothing voice.

"What a cute face you have. Such a shame that your not using it. "

_______________________________________

AaaAAAA my heart is pounding. 👉👈

Please give me feedback if there is anything you wish for me to change.