Shit-Sucking Vampires

Me and Micheal walked to the kitchen to find Sam making something to eat.
"I'm gonna make you a sandwich." He said.
"Don't bother." I rolled my eyes. He then turned to Micheal.
"Lose the earring, Michael. lt's not you. lt's definitely not you." He shook his head.
"Piss off." Mike scoffed.
"All you guys do is give attitude lately. You watching too much Dynasty?" I gave him a dirty look. Suddenly there was a strong wind and the bright lights of bikes. I could hear me and Mike's name being whispered.

"What the hell!?" Sam seemed scared. Mike went to the door.
"No, Mike. Mike, don't open the door. Mike!" Sam begged. My eyes widened as Micheal opened the door...but everything stopped.
"What's going on, Erica?" Sam grabbed my arm.
"Go take your bath." I said. I put a hand on Mike's shoulder. We didn't say a word. I eventually went to my room. I felt funny. Almost weak...like I needed to eat something...but nothing sounded good. The feeling got stronger. I grabbed my hair and tucked my head in my knees. I rocked back and forth as I growled. I then heard a loud bang outside my room.

I opened my door to see Sam running down the stairs in his bath robe. I followed him.
"Mike?" I called.
"Micheal, are you there?" Sam looked around and turned on the light. Micheal was on the ground, his hand covered in blood.
"Mike, what happened?" Sam asked.
"Nanook." He mumbled.
"What about Nanook!? What did you do to my dog, asshole!?" Sam looked around for Nanook.
"Nothing. l didn't hurt him. He bit me. This is my blood." I crouched infront of Mike.
"Why did he bite you, Mike? What did you do to him?" Mike looked at me. I know what happened. He knows I felt it, too.
"He was protecting you." I whispered.

Me and Micheal stood up.
"Look at your reflections in the mirror." Sam said, frightened. Micheal and I looked almost...translucent?
"You're creatures of the night. Just like out of a comic book." He was backing up the stairs. I tried to reach out to him.
"You're vampires. My own siblings, goddamn shit-sucking vampires." I don't want my own little brother to be afraid of me. I hurt me to see him like this.
"Just wait till mom finds out!" He backed up a little more.
"Sammy, wait, Sam!" I tried to follow him.
"Stay back!" He formed a cross with his fingers.
"Just let us talk!" Micheal begged. Sam ran into his room.
"Wait a minute, Sam!" I called. Me and Mike pounded on the door.
"Get away from me!" Sam cried.
"Sammy. Sammy, open the door!" Micheal yelled. I tears streamed down my face. I felt bad. My brother, who I'm supposed to be there for, is scared of me.

I shook the doorknob until I heard Sam talking to someone. Shit. Mike pulled me away from the door and hugged me. I cried on his shoulder.
"Let's just get some sleep." Micheal rubbed my back.
"Okay. I hope Sam is okay." Mike nodded. I headed to bed.

---

I felt weird again, so I opened my eyes. I turned to find my pillow but I was levetating next to my bed.
"What the-" I was cut off by hitting the wall. I grabbed my bed sheets only to pulled them off.
"Shit!" I grabbed the bed frame and pulled myself down.
"What the hell!?" I said as I heard crashing in the next room. I ran to Mike's room. He was grabbing curtains trying to reach the ground.
"Why is everyone flying!?" I asked. Next thing I know, he's flying out the window. I run out of the room and to Sam's room. I heard screaming. Oh my fucking God, this isn't happening. I break open the door to see Micheal outside the window.
"You're vampires! l knew it!" Sam yelled.
"We are not!" I yelled back.
"So, what are you, the Flying Nun?"

Sam turned back to Mike.
"l'm your brother, Sammy. Help me!" Micheal stuggles to stay still. I tried to run to the window but Sam pushed me back.
"No! I don't need two vampires after me at the same time!" Sam said.
"We aren't after you!" I was getting frustrated.
"Let him in!" I demanded.
"Please." Micheal looked like he was on the verge of tears. So was I, not judging. Finally, Sam let him in. They fell do the ground. I ran to them and burst into tears.
"We've gotta stick together, Sam. We've gotta stick together." Mike said, catching his breath.
"What about mom?" He asked.
"Just don't tell her anything." I said, holding Sam's hand.
"We're gonna work this out. l'm gonna
work this out. Trust me, okay?" Mike said to the both of us. We nodded. Mom then burst through the front door. Sam ran down to her. Micheal and I leaned against the wall. We better figure this out.