Detention..

Mondos pov:
Mondo sighs loudly while grabbing a detention slip, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT LEON WAS THAT WEAK- I DID'T MEAN TO PUNCH HIM THAT HARD- he yelled at the teacher, mondo- this is the third time you've gotten in to a  fight this week- first Byakuya,then Sakura,Now Leon?!?, the teacher said concerned, mondo walked out of the classroom clearly pissed- it not like I ment to hit him that hard, what a pussy, he whispered to himself, he finally arrives to detention, with a surprised look on his face he sees Ishimaru, the thinks to himself, what would the moral compass be doing here?
  He sits down putting his feet on the desk, what the hell are you doing here? Mondo said with an pissed look on his face.
Taka looks at mondo with an embarrassed look on his face,taka explaind that he came 15 minutes late school, mondo had a surprised look on his face, they sat awkwardly and ton of tensions was created in that silence....
After a couple of minutes taka asked, why are you here?, mondo explaind that he got in a couple of fights, taka asked, did you win any of them? Mondo quietly answers, I only won one..- taka answer, I never gotten in to a fight- how does it feel like!?!
Mondo though, yeah because your probably a goody good,  mondo answers, well it depends,after that mondo and taka talked for hours, they completely forgot they were in detention, after a couple hours passed, taka checks his watch, oh shoot, it's already 6:47- I got to go, taka ran out of detention, mondo suddenly felt this feeling, he thought to himself, why dose my heart feel this way? It not hate, nether is it love...

HI! This is the first story I written so please don't hate😅 this is also a bit sloppy because I'm on a trip right now- well, see you in the next chapter^^
     Word count: 336