(Just ignore those demon marks and imagine him with those eyes I said he has)

This was Naruto Uzumaki, Servant Ruler, who was brought into this world after his fight with Kaguya Otsutsuki and became King of Camelot. He is also known as The Fox King, King of Camelot, King of the Storm and Maelstrom King. Beside his throne was laying little orange fox with nine tails sleeping. This was Kurama who was freed from seal on Naruto's body thanks to Merlyn and remained by his jinchuuriki's side.

Beside him was a beautiful, tall and curvaceous woman clad in silver and blue armor. Her long blonde hair was put in bun with golden crown on her head and emerald eyes full of life.

 Her long blonde hair was put in bun with golden crown on her head and emerald eyes full of life

This was Arturia Uzumaki, Servant Lancer, Queen of Camelot and most importantly Naruto's wife. Two of them were King and Queen of Thousand Year Kingdom after Naruto obtained the Holy Grail. Using it, he was able to give himself and his family immortality. He also gave immortality to best knights to ever serve him, Knights of the Round Table and blessed them with powers transcending realm of mortals. Naruto and Arturia after being alive for so long obtained certain level of divinity thanks to the presence of two special weapons.

Speaking of said knights, there was four of them giving reports to their rulers.

Agravain, Knight of Iron, as ever advocated for a more forceful approach towards and all enemies.

Gawain, Knight of the Sun, spoke of peacefully putting down any rebellion in the countryside which earned former's ire.

Tristan brought band of refugees into the city from one of the outlying settlements that came under attack.

There is also Lancelot, Knight of the Lake, but he is currently on task outside kingdom given to him by Naruto.

And the last one to give report was a woman, well... more like teenager. But what most special about this girl is that she looks like carbon copy of Arturia with same emerald eyes and same shade of blonde hair though her is tied in tail. She was covered completely in thick armor that entirely wraps her small frame. This was Mordred Uzumaki, daughter of Naruto and Arturia and their only child.

''Is there a problem, Mordred?'' 

The young woman bolted up suddenly aware of all eyes upon her. It was her turn, wasn't it? She had to give her report, but what was she going to tell them? Should she inform them about those meddlesome foreigners she saw. Although she didn't approach them and watched them from a distance where they wouldn't sense, she could swear she saw younger version of her Mother with copies of some Knights of the Round with some more. She could even swear she saw a carbon copy of herself, although with more vulgar language and annoying personality. But they couldn't be the real thing, right? It was just a trick, right?

Bah! What is she telling herself!?

What harm could they possibly do? Father and Mother are the strongest in the entire kingdom. No one can fight them and survive to speak of it. That's what she was like. As she was their only child, she got all their love and affection and as such, she absolutely adored and loved them.