Chapter 3: The Healing

Start from the beginning

how...loved.

Suna got off of you and picked you up as you hugged your legs around his waist. He held your head close to his shoulder.

'Listen...'

You picked your head up and looked at him, his messy hair covering his eyes.

'Don't you think this is all too fast...'

'I-' you thought to yourself. You both had significant others, and technically, you are both cheating...

'Can I come clean with you, Suna?'

'Say whatever you want.'

You took a deep breath.

'I somewhat feel wanted in a way. Like, I know we didn't do anything crazy but...the way you kissed me? I felt wanted for once. I haven't felt that feeling in a while, thank you.' you buried your head into his shoulder.

'I'd be lying if I disagreed with you.' he hugged you tightly, kissing the top of your forehead. You turned your head upwards, leaning in to Suna and kissing him so deeply, your head going numb.

Suna put you on the floor.

'Where's the bedroom.'

Your face went hot red, but...you weren't complaining.

'Oh I see where you're going...' you smirked.

'And what about it? I know I'm not the only one.' he smirked back, replying dryly.

You lead him to your and Oikawa's bedroom, Suna shutting the door behind him and pushing you down onto the king sized bed.

He began to press his lips onto yours, feeling your body through your short dress. Every touch he made made your heart beat faster and faster and faster. He then grabbed the bottom of his black hoodie and slipped it off of him, revealing his fine cut abs, glowing in front of your eyes. He then felt your back and held onto your zipper, getting ready to pull it down, but then he stopped.

He looked at you solemnly.

'Is this...okay?' he asked.

'Yeah, go ahead.' you didn't want the rush of adrenaline you were feeling to go.

He unzipped your dress and pulled it off of your body and legs, revealing your black lace bra and matching thong. You heard Suna's breath speed up and he took in at the sight of your body.

'God damn...' he said in a low, breathy whisper.

You felt yourself blush as you looked away from his gaze in embarrassment. He turned your head and began to kiss your lips down and down your neck, giving you the chills. He started to suck on your neck, leaving hickeys scattered everywhere. He began to move to your stomach as he kissed it lightly, which made giggles escape your mouth. He looked up at you and gave a light smile. Man, if only he were to smile more...he's nearly killing me with that look.

     He went back to your lips, kissing you gently this time, gently grinding on you. You felt his erect member against your stomach, and it made you feel weak inside.