Axel turned to the female. "Oh hey, cousin, good to see you."

"Finally decided to take a break from your sketchbook, cuz?" Asked Camila Aguirre, a girl with reddish-brown hair and honey-coloured eyes. Axel, her cousin snorted at her with an eye-roll.

"Like you ever cared..."

"I don't," Camila said in a matter of fact.

"You..." Percy cut the argument off between the two by putting a hand over Camila's mouth and slapping Axel upside the head with the other.

"Oww..." Axel complained.

"As much as I loved to see you two argue and get detention from the teacher on the first day back, I can't. Now shut it before we all got into trouble." She turned around to face the front again.

"Good call," Andelin said to her. "We would have never heard the end of their argument if you haven't stepped in."

Percy shrugged. "It's what I do, I get lots of practice at home. You should see the way Dick and his friend Wally argue, it was EPIC! Food and destruction all over the room! But then they will get scolded by Alfred which is even more epic!" She sighed dramatically. "Oh, the memories of the good old days..."

Dick buried his face in his hand. He will never forget the punishment he and Wally get for causing such chaos. They had to scrub the entire room clean with just two small, travel-size toothbrushes! While Percy stood by with a smirk, holding her phone up to record them. Man, it was embarrassing!

Andelin glanced at him, horrified like he had grown a third head, then she turned to Percy and said in a whisper but loud enough for all of them to hear. "Boys are weird..." Percy nodded in agreement.

He sighed. "Can you please stop mentioning that? It's embarrassing..." He pleaded with the female.

Percy gave him a sideways smile. "But it's hilarious!"

Dick rolled his eyes but said nothing. He knows Percy way too well, she might seem nonchalant on the outside but she is caring to the bones inside.

...

Percy's POV

"I still don't get why we have to go back to school just for half the day to listen to a dumb speech," Percy whined, kicking off her uncomfortable shoes.

"That's just what we do every semester," Dick answered. "Tradition, I guess." He checked his phone. "By the way, Bruce wants us to go to the cave for practice today. He said it's for team bonding."

"Okay, are we leaving now or...?"

"Nah, I wanna prepare the books for tomorrow, and I need to restock my utility-belt. You can go ahead if you want to, I'll catch up." Dick answered, ready to head upstairs to his room.

"Alright," Percy said. Then, with a sudden impulse, she leaned up and kissed Dick on the cheek. "I will see you in a bit..." Percy didn't wait for the boy's answer before darting out of the room and practically flew to the Bat-cave to change and Zeta away.

What had she done?!

Percy slapped herself back to reality and that's when she realized that something is wrong... The Cave is quiet, way too quiet.

Tidal-Wing was instantly on high alert. She reached into her belt and pulled out two Wing-Dings. She crept silently into the training room but no one was there. Usually, Megan and Superboy would be here training around this hour. Wally was not in the Kitchen, which is very odd. She ran into the docking bay, hoping to Aqualad there.

Big mistake.

Percy saw her teammates trapped in different places, all in great danger. Aqualad and Megan were trapped inside a cage made of fire. Wally and Superboy were stuck in place by melted and hardened metal and water were all around them.

Wally saw her and immediately shouted. "Tidal, LOOK OUT!!!" Percy felt someone standing behind her and turned around quickly.

Two red robots were standing directly behind her. They looked like Red Tornado, but with different powers. One looked like a female and had a ball of pure flames in her hand. The other looked more like Red but had a cape made of Water.

Tidal-Wing let go of her Wing-dings and fired them at the robots. They exploded around them but didn't even cause a dent on their metal body.

"Wha..." Percy was stunned.

"TIDAL RUN!" Superboy yelled at her. Percy listened and sprinted towards the gate. But she didn't make it far before she was struck down by one of the robots and pinned against the Cave wall.

"Tidal-Wing," The robot with flames on its hand, said in a female robotic voice. "We have been waiting."

"Who are you and why are attacking us?" Percy chocks out.

The tin-can girl didn't answer, instead, she threw Percy down on the floor and put a foot on the girl's chest.

"Wrong move, metal-brain," Percy said through gritted teeth. She pushed the foot off of her with all of her demigod strength. The robot fell back with a giant clang! But before she could catch her breath, a wall of water slammed into her and pushed her back against the wall again.

Percy couldn't use her power openly in public. So instead, she waited till the water had subsided and slumped down onto the floor, pretending that she had passed out. Percy waited till the robots and her teammates were all looking away before willing a wave of water to crash into the two robots and sending them down into the water.

Percy turned to run towards the Zeta-tube to get help, but before she could, fire wrapped around her and dragged her back. The intense heat made her nauseous and that's when she blackout.

I told you that I would try and get some stuff posted during Thanksgiving break. (Wait, was it this book or the other one? I can't remember, it doesn't matter.) So here is another chapter. Next update is gonna be Homefront. Have a nice day everyone, I'll see you all in the next update.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone~

I Purple You~