usj♡part 2♡chapter 10

"Let's dance" I said to them. The three came running to me, all at once.

I quickly doged one of the villains punches, and kicked him in the stomach. He feel back as I used my tail to grab the other villains leg and made them drop.

The third villain tried to kick me, but I quickly moved and doged. The first villain got back up, but before he could fully stand, I punched him back down towards the floor as I stepped on the other villan on the floor.

The third villain tried to trip me from the bottom, but I jumped up and tackled him to the floor. I saw a rope nearby, so I grabbed it and tried to quickly tie his hands together before the other villains got up.

I jumped off of him and head bumped one of the villains making him stumble back, landing on top of the other villan.

I grabbed another rope and tied the two villains up before making sure to tie the first villain the same way.

It was clear these were only low level villains, so I knew they weren't much of a threat. I sniffed the air before going down the stairs. Now that I'm focusing, I could actually hear people fighting down stairs. Those people were other villains, along with bakugou, and another one of my class mates I called the spiky red head.

I ran downstairs and saw bakugou. I quickly punched a villain in the back of their head before they could attack bakugou. There were only about five more villains left.

The spiky red head took two down at the same time while katsuki did the same. They still hadn't noticed me, so I snuck up behide a villain, and kicked my leg up right in between his legs.

He fell to the floor groaning in pain. That's when the two boys had finally noticed me.

"Hey, how long have you been here?" The spiky red head asked. "I was up on the second floor fighting villains, I bearly came down here seconds ago" I replied kicking a body to the side.

"Tch" bakugou looked away. "As if we needed your help" bakugou added. "Same old katsu, you know I'm your bestfriend" i replied swaying my head from left to right.

"Also, I never got your name?" I said to the spiky red head. "Oh! Names ejirou kirishima!" He said happily pumping his fist together. I nodded my head towards him.

"We should go find the rest of our classmates" I suggested. Kirishima agreed. "You losers can go by yourselfers. I'm heading back to the main entrance" bakugou scoffed.

"Huh? You cant go alone. Theres villains out there!" Kirishima pointed out. "Tch, these villains are only small frys. If the rest are the same, then our classmates can take care of them. From what I can tell, theres only about 5 villains who are the real threats" bakugou explained.

"Heh, I think your trying to say you believe in our classmates. And that's thinking like a man bakugou!" Kirishima gave him a thumbs up as bakugou just stared at him.

"Whatever, I'm going now" bakugou turned to leave. "Come on okami!" Kirishima said as he followed behide bakugou. I looked at the two of them for a second, before following behind.

We walked out of the building and headed for the main entrance. I was walking in between bakugou and kirishima.

I started to sniff the air and use my hearing to detect any nearby villains. "Theres no villains nearby us, but theres a faint scent of people near the center of the building. About three of them are our classmates, but there in a pond" I inform them.

"Yea whatever" bakugou rolled his eyes. "Dude, you cant be rude to a girl, that's not manly" kirishima tried to convince him. "Nah, it's alright kirishima, besides, ill be sure to get him back later" I smirked.

Kirishima looked at me confused before chuckling. "I get the feeling you two already know each other" he smiled. I nodded to him. "Yea, we've been best friends snice birth" I replied. "Wow" kirishima said surprised.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed bakugou looked confused. Everytime someone asks me what me and bakugou are, I say we're dating as a joke. So it's not surprising he would notice my change in words.

-

We kept walking for a few more minutes until I smelled unfamiliar scents in the air. I informed kirishima and bakugou. They looked at me and nodded. We knew the villains were gonna get closer, but we had to head towards the center. A little villains wasn't gonna stop us.

Little did I know~

●●●●●●●●●

Ahhhhhhhh, I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately🥺and I'm sorry for the shorter CHAPTER today.

I've been busy with online school and I have insomnia so I don't get much sleep.

I haven't been feeling good lately and I'm getting headaches.
[I dont have Corona]

I hope you guys understand and wish for my headaches to get better.
I love you all!❤☺️😫and I'll continue to update for you guys.