♡class rep~chapter 7♡

Quick question- so what are some hero names you would recommend? Snice the readers quirk is wolf, what are some good hero names for her?

So far all I got is "the tracking hero" for the type of hero she is, but not the actual hero name so please help. Also please no "wolverine or wolfie."🙏😌❤

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Me and bakugou walked to school together with my tail wrapped around his leg. Once we started to get closer to u.a we could see a bunch of news reporters blocking the entrance. "Excuse me! What's it like having all might as a teacher?" A woman shoved the mic in my face.

I just ignored her and the camera. They didn't like silence so they pushed the mic and camera closer to my face. I growled at them to step back but they only took more steps closer. "Get that camera out of my face! before I bite you" I growled showing off my fangs.

"Hey kid! Your that one from the sludge villain attack!" One news reporter said to bakugou. He stopped in his tracks as an irk mark grew on his face. "Walk away, walk away right now" he replied to them with slight venom coming from his voice. I scoffed at the reporters as I pushed my way through them along with bakugou.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Time skip
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Today you guys will have to make a decision that will affect your future" mr. aizawa said with an emotionless face. I could practically feel everyone's nerves rising as I smelled their fear radiating off of them. "Today you'll be choosing your class rep" mr. Aizawa stated. I could feel everyone relax knowing it was just normal school stuff.

"Pick me!" "Pick me!!" "No! Pick me!"
Everyone yelled changing into a sudden different tone then from before. As soon as their voices grew, it was way too loud so I instantly covered my ears from the sudden yelling. I made a wierd noise as I was surprised and pressed my ears against my head to block out the yelling, but the yelling was just to loud.

"Shut! up!!" I yelled to them as my hands were still pressing my ears to my head. I glared at all of them as they all stayed quiet from my sudden outburst.

"You guys need to be quiet! My ears are sensitive to the loud noise! I already have to deal with bakugou's yelling! I dont need it ten times worse!" I yelled at all of them.

"Heh! What did you say about me!" Bakugou protested. "Oh you heard me!" I yelled back. "You know you were telling us to be quiet, and yet you were just screaming your lungs out" a blonde boy with a black streak said pointing at me. I growled at him. "How else will you guys learn to shut up" I replied glaring at him.

"Ok, so about the class rep thing" the red head with spiky hair sweat dropped. "You guys should pick me" kaminari pointed to himself. "Yea, you guys are definitely going to need me" jirou said. "I suggest we vote on it!" The blue haired robot hands said. "Ehh, people will just end up voting for themselves" spiky red head said. "Yes but who ever has the most points must be truly worthy! It's the perfect way to do things, right mr. aizawa!" The blue haired robot arms said looking at mr. Aizawa.

"I don't care what you do, just get it over with before I finish my nap" mr. Aizawa  quickly fell asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. 'Can't blame him, so far from my point of view, hes like a walking mood' I thought.

"Very well then" blue haired robot arms said. 'He must think people will vote for him' I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly who I was voting for. Katsuki for two reason's. One, I know hes smart and a quick thinker, two, I dont know anyone else's name but his.