Chapter 7

Y/n POV
It was time for Christmas vacation and the Weasleys invited Harry and I to stay with them for the holidays this year. Usually I would go see my dad but apparently he's not in his right mind right now. He never really was after Cedric passed away.

I was sat in a compartment with Harry, Hermione and Ron. "So what took you so long after you took Draco back to the dungeons?" Harry asked. "Well, he just wanted to talk about things" I said back. "What kind of things?" Ron quickly questioned. "That's not any of your business" I snapped. "I guess your right" Ron quietly said back. Lavender walked up to the glass door of our compartment then breathed on the glass then drew a heart. "What's that about?" I sat up straight. "I don't think it's any of your business" he laughed trying to mock me. Hermione slapped him on the arm and gave him and angry look. I glared at him and went to walk out but Draco stopped right in front of me.

He looked in to see who I was sitting with then noticed I looked angry. He leaned in then placed a gentile kiss on my lips. He then smirked at my friends. I just stood there in shock because I didn't expect him to do that. "Bloody hell" I heard Ron say. Draco then grabbed my hand and took me to sit with him.

"What did he do to you?" Draco calmly asked. "Nothing, I- we just had a little disagreement. That's all" I smiled grabbing his hands from across the table. "Y/n, I think you're gorgeous" he smiled. "Thanks" I blushed a bit then looked down.

Ron's POV
"What do I do?" I started to freak out. "Because of bloody Lavender and my stupidity she gonna think me and her are involved!" I put my head in my hands. "Relax, there's no way she'll go back to draco" Hermione stated. "I don't know.... she did walk with him after" Harry said back. "You're not helping, Harry!" Hermione snapped. "Draco was bad for her. Surly she knows that. Ron she likes you. She always has but what Lavender did might've hurt her and she might make a rash decision" Hermione uncomfortably stated.

Weasleys house Y/n POV
Fred and George were showing me some prank toys but Ron interrupted. "Y/n, try these pies" he shoved one in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed then spoke. "They're good" I smiled "have some more then" he tried shoving another in my mouth "no thanks" I backed away. "Um, let's go talk to Ginny and Harry" I grabbed his wrist gently then pulled him to start walking. Ron sat in between Ginny and Harry and I sat on the chair.

"So, y/n, whats going on with you and Draco" Ginny smirked. "Well, I'm not exactly sure, I think I like him but there's someone else" I smiled then started to play with the charm of my necklace. Ron choked on his pie a bit. "Are you alright?" Harry asked him. "Yeah, yeah. Fine" Ron stated. "I think the other guys is involved with someone though so it doesn't really give me much of an option." I sighed.
"The other guy, he's not involved" Harry quickly said "you don't even know who I'm talking about" I laughed. He then nodded his head over to Ron. I went pale "well, I think I'm gonna go take a shower." I smiled then walked away.

When I got out I walked into Ginnys room in my royal blue silk robe. "Ron! What are you doing in here?" I whispered. "I just needed to tell you.... I'm not seeing Lavender and I hope you won't start seeing Draco again" "I don't care if you're seeing Lavender or not." I sat on the extra bed in Ginnys room. "I'm not blind, I know you care, I can tell. Just... don't go out with Draco again, please" he sat next to me. He wasn't looking at me so I gently placed my hand on his jawline and moved his face so he was looking at me.

I just stared him in the eyes then I slowly leaned in and kissed him. His hands slowly traced my body then he gripped my waist lightly and pulled me to sit on his lap. The kissing got more intense then he laid me down and got on top of me. "Can we?" He whispered then placed a kiss on my collar bone.  "Yes" I whispered back. He traced my body with kisses while he undressed me. (That's where I'm going to end this, I don't want to write the details)

Me and Ron quickly got dressed and he ran out of the room to his. About 5 minutes later Ginny walked in "what were you and Ron doing?" She laughed. "What... are you talking about?" I said back not looking at her. She bent down and picked up a sock. "This is Ron's, now tell me.... what happened"  she smirked sitting cris-cross on her bed. "Ginny, I can't tell you.... he's your brother" I smirked so she knew what I was hinting at. "Oh my god!" She shrieked quietly. "Don't tell anyone, Ginny" I laid down on the bed. "Okay, okay.... I won't" she whispered getting under the covers.