[System Space]

Depuis le début

Transmigrate! He'll be able to experience it as well!? He was hoping to get boogsh for a while by our notorious truck-kun!

[Mhm yes host! Eh.. what does bitches mean again? (⊙o⊙)?] The tiny boy cocked his head, his gaze falling on the attractive young man in front of him.

"Ah.. so cute! My heart, my soul, my kidney, my d***! You can have it all, my little creation!" While watching them, a specific highest god's nose began to bleed and his balls began to turn blue.

"Hm.. no no, you're too innocent for that." Kaisen shook his head, indicating that he would not approve of teaching the child such phrases.

"But you'll know one day!" Kaisen gave him a thumbs-up, and the boy reciprocated with a thumbs-up.

"Well, anyway, do you have a name? I can't simply refer to you as system...That'll be too boring," Kaisen stated as he examined the small youngster in front of him; he'd read too many fanfictions to know that this system didn't have a name yet, so he was now brainstorming one that would fit him.

[Nope! I have none yet! Host can give me one if he wants to, system doesn't mind! ( ੭ु' ・∀ ・') ु] As Kaisen gazed around the room, still attempting to come up with a name, the system flashed him a bright grin.

"Ah.. your cheeks are so full, so I'll just call you Bun." Kaisen moved closer to the child, then raised his hands to place them on both of the child's cheeks, trying not to squeeze them too hard.

[Ohwkeeeey.. hosht cahn call me Bun! ( の •̀ ∀-)و ] System ecstatically exclaimed, overjoyed that a host was now willing to give him a name!

Kaisen rested his hands on his lap and raised an eyebrow as he examined the system. "So, Bun, what are we going to do now? Will you just drop me off in some random world and assign me missions?"

[Host is correct! Bun will place hosts in various worlds and complete quests in order to either return to his original world or become a deity himself!✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶ ] The system responded as he hovered around in his child form, watching his host's response.

"Ah.. There are different kinds of systems, right? What kind of system are you?" Kaisen said in confusion, will he get a Slap The Female Lead System?! Villain System?! Bun doesn't look like those types of systems though.

[Bun is the Guilt Tripping The Male Lead System! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)] The system raised his chin, looking so smug as he puffed out his chest while crossing his arms.

[So, in every world Bun will place a host in, the host must make the male lead reconsider his actions and make them feel guilty!]

WAIT WHA!?

GUILT TRIP—!?

As he trembled in excitement and rage at the same moment, memories of his ex guilt-tripping him flooded his head.