"Sorry, man. I didn't see you." Ren says in defense.

"Yeah? It's like driving. Stick with the flow of traffic, numbnuts." Willard says taking a step closer to Ren.

"Maybe if you weren't wearing all that camouflage, I could see you. You should get one of them orange vests so hunters don't shoot you." Ren retorts. I bite my lip, holding in a laugh.

Willard holds an offended look on his face."An orange vest? I don't wear orange. I'm not a Tennessee fan. I'm a Georgia Bulldog." The boys turn to me when an laugh escapes my mouth. "What's so funny, corncob?" Willard quirks a brow at me.

My laughter stops and I glare at the boy. "Your face, you hick."

"Now you listen here princess, you may be principal douchebag's daughter and one of my friends but I will knock your teeth in." Willard exclaims pointing a finger in my face.

I grab his hand and push it away from my face. "Alright chill, and don't be talkin about hittin girls. Just 'cause I know your joking doesn't mean everyone else does." I slam my locker shut.

"You country people are insane." Ren shakes his head.

"We're crazy?!" Willard says putting a hand on his chest. He gets offended easily if you can't tell.

"Yeah." Ren says trying to turn around.

"Yeah well, Where you from? You talk funny." My eyes widen and I nudge Willard.

"I talk funny? You should hear you two from my end. I'm from Boston." Willard continues to give him a confused look. "Massachusetts? It's in the United States?"

Willard bites his tounge. "Yeah, I read that somewhere." He grins."What's up, man? I'm Willard and this here is corncob." He says wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm Ren McCormack." They shake hands after

"Nice to meet you. Let me see this." Willard grabs Ren's schedule. "Literature and Composition."

"That's this way. Follow me." I say leading the way.

"People give you shit about that tie yet?"

"Willard!" I hiss.

"Nah, but the day just started."

We get to the class and take our seats. Ren sits in between me and Willard.

"That's Tyler Mackabee's old seat." Willard says. He looks around before whispering to Ren. "He's in jail now." Ren widen's his eyes.

"Don't listen to him. Tyler got transferred because he couldn't follow the rules and his dad got a new job." I say, taking out her textbook.

"Rules?" Ren asks. But Mr. Anderson walked in before any one can answer him. The students turn their attention to him.

"Okay time for morning attendance. Please stand up when I say your name." He calls a few names. Till he finally gets to the back row.

"Willard Hewitt." Willard stands.
"Ren McCormack." Ren stands. Mr. Anderson looks up at Ren. "Welcome to Bomont." Ren nods at him.

"And finally. Chloe Dunbar."

"It's Jenkins, Mr. Anderson!" I spit.

"Good one, Dunbar. Okay on to our lesson-" Mr. Anderson mumbles to himself.