Chapter Two

Still at the grill Caroline Bonnie and Elena. Were still talking. " maybe we should bring all three of them back?" Caroline now asks. " bring back Klaus and Finn. - Elijah obviously doesn't feel the same way as he used to. - he fell in love with Haley. - I want you guys to be happy. - as long as you two are happy then I'm happy." Elena spoke. " if we don't bring back Elijah then we don't bring back Klaus and Finn." Bonnie spoke. " no please. - bring them back for you guys to be happy. - Elijah doesn't want to come back because I chose Damon over him. - please promise me you bring them back. - Finn and Klaus I mean." Elena spoke. Bonnie looked at Caroline who shook her head no. "sorry we can't do that. - if you don't want to bring back Elijah. - then we don't want to bring back Klaus and Finn." Caroline spoke. They finished up their lunch. And they gave each other a hug goodbye.

 And they gave each other a hug goodbye

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Klaus looked over at Elijah. Who swished off. Muttering I'm stupid. Klaus looked at Finn. And they both swished off after him. " Elijah. - she doesn't know. - that you want to go back. - if only we had away of letting the Bennett witch know." Finn spoke. " if only Caroline and Bonnie do it anyway. - and bring the three of us back. - we have to find a way of getting Caroline and Bonnie to do it. - Elena obviously loves you Elijah. - don't give up hope." Klaus spoke. " maybe. - but Elena has made up her mind. - so let it be. - I've lost my chance. - so we got to let it be and let it go." Elijah said. " right. - if you say so." Klaus said. " I do." and Elijah swished off. " we got to something. - but what?" Klaus said. " I don't know. - we will think of something." Finn spoke.

That night as Caroline went to sleep

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

That night as Caroline went to sleep. She started to dream of Klaus. Like she did every night. But this one is different.

" love not tonight. - I need you and Bonnie do something for me, Finn and Elijah." Klaus spoke. " anything. " Caroline spoke. " bring the three of us back." Klaus spoke. "I will have to convince Bonnie." Caroline spoke. "leave that to Finn. - love I miss you." Klaus spoke. " I miss you too. - until we meet again." and Caroline kissed Klaus.

Meanwhile Bonnie had just gone to sleep

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Meanwhile Bonnie had just gone to sleep. Dreaming of Finn as she always did. But she knew something was different. But she didn't know what. Finn suddenly got up off his chair. Something that never happened. " Bonnie. - I need your help. - please can you help me." Finn spoke. " with what?" Bonnie now confused. " I need you to bring us back. - Klaus, Elijah and I. - it will be the best thing you'll ever do. - cause I plan on spoiling you, treating you like a queen, and spending the rest of our lives together. - can you please? - Elijah needs to explain himself to Elena. - he knows he has messed up. - please Bonnie." Finn now explained. " I will. - Elena she. - she has been upset for years now. - over it. - I want to spend the rest of our lives together too." Bonnie spoke.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.