"Silly! anyway Hon, I don't want to offend you but seeing how rich you are, you can easily afford surgery or laser treatment.. Why endure?" Gulf didn't stop himself from asking.

Mew look at him then he removed his Mask.
"Honestly, of all people.. Only on You that I am confident of showing my scars Baby.. All of them left me because of how I look. While you... You even give yourself to me.. You accepted me for who I am. And yes, I endure this face as part of repentance on my side for killing my father without noticing it."

"You are not mad because I ask right?"

"No... It's okay.. You can say whatever on your mind.. I will gladly listen." Mew hold his hand and press it.

Their order came in and they eat while continue talking about themselves, like they are on the getting-to-know-each-other-stage.

After they had eaten a solemn music played.

Mew stand up and he stand in front of Gulf.

"May I have this dance?"

Gulf look at him with fascination. Like Mew was the most beautiful creature he saw.

"Sure." he accepted Mew's hand and they go to the small space in between the dining sets.

Gulf wrap his hands on Mew's nape while Mew held his waist.
They swayed a little, savoring the music while their eyes fixed on each other.

"Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much ya love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams"

"I Love this song, I remembered one time on your audio stream you sang this."
Gulf laugh a little.

"Yes, it's one of my favorite song."

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps gettin' better
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
BABY I'm AMAZED BY YOU.

Mew sing along with it, as they continue to swayed, their bodies almost touching each other. Both of them felt the heat and their fast heart beats.

"Let's go to my penthouse. I would like to eat my dessert."

They walk out of the restaurant, Gulf still clinging on Mew. Then they rode the elevator and Mew just press the "P" button.

His penthouse is huge and beautiful. It is like a five star hotel.

"Wow... This place is amazing."

"Baby, you can take a shower if you want.. That's my room." Mew point the black door on the right.

"Okay." Gulf leaves him in the kitchen as he strode his way to Mew's room.

Mew melted his favorite chocolates and he slice strawberries, he left one strawberry whole for later.

While Gulf quickly roamed his eyes on the room as he go straight to the bathroom and took a shower while cleaning himself well.

He get out of the bathroom wearing Mew's robe.
He look at him and the two glass bowl in front of him.

"Is that the dessert you are talking about?" Gulf asked him wondering.

"Nope. This is the toppings. Lie down baby.. You are the dessert." Mew smirk at him.