Part 4: 𝐋𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐰, 𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐲"

.
.
.

"My Queen! My Queen!"

Shouted a tiny Hydro mage as it flew swiftly through the halls.

"Yes, what is it?" Y/N asked, her posture as straight as a board.

The small mage flew at her feet.

"I-I lost it! I lost the child" he weeped.

Y/N chuckled and bent down lifting up the mages chin.

"It's alright, Elijah will find him" she smiled and looked back at her general.

The ginger boy nodded before running off to find the boy.

Y/N picked up the mage and cradled him in her arms like a mother would.

"My sweet little mage, do not fret over this small inconvenience" she whispered, hushing his tears.

"My Queen, I do apologize over him...he is still young" apologized a pyro mage who floated into the garden.

"Oh it's nothing Luciel, say why don't you join me for tea in the temple tonight with the other 7 generals" Y/N smiled setting down the hydro mage.

"B-But I couldn't, for I am but a mere servant to my highness" he bowed.

"Very well then, your Queen orders you to accompany me to the temple" she smirked.

"I guess, if that it what my Queen wishes" he smiled.

"Thank you, Luciel"

•••

"So you must be miss Y/N huh" said an tired looking Diluc.

Y/N nodded her head and gazed around at the tavern her and Venti were in.

"Two dandelion wines for me and and lady" he smiled and Diluc nodded.

Diluc passed both of them the red dandelion wine.

Venti immediately began to drink faster than Y/N had ever seen.

"So Venti, do you remember Luciel?" Y/N asked.

Venti stopped drinking and the aura around him grew dark.

"Of course I remember Luciel, after the war the mages searched for a new ruler to follow" he said bitterly.

But his bitter expression turned to one of sorrow.

"After you died, they fell into the sadness and darkness that turned your kingdom to ruins"

Y/N placed a hand on his and smiled.

"They found the abyss that welcomed them with open arms and it blinded them to the reality that is the war" he frowned.

"Venti..." Y/N sighed.

"Do you remember the 7 generals?"

𑁍✵۞✵𑁍