I told them

Cas's POV

I went down stairs. My dad was sitting on the sofa reading the news paper. Nobody else is in the room. I think Gabriel is in his room. I walked towards Dad and sat down on his right side. "Dad?" I said. Dad looked up from the paper. "Yeah?" Dad said. "I have a question. I was looking on Google and I just wondered if it is okay to like the same sex?" I said. I am so nervous. Dad looked at me weird.

"Do you like men?" Dad asked. My stomach started to hurt. I am scared. Does he know.. "n-no" omg the stuttering. "You do don't you?" Dad said. My stomach hurt more and more. I couldn't hear how he felt about it. I didn't know is he was ashamed. I was looking down. "Why are you not looking at me?" Dad asked. He sounded mad. I felt my eyes start to water. "Castiel?" Dad said. I jumped by him saying my whole name. I started to cry. I tried to stop but I couldn't. Dad pushed me up with his arm on my left shoulder. I looked at him and immediately looked down.

"Cas.." Dad said worried. He got up. I didn't understand what he was doing. "Get up" Dad said. I was to scared to do that. "Pls get up" Dad said. I got up I still looked down. Suddenly I felt him hug me. "I am sorry I scared you" Dad said. I..I have been scared my whole life, and he is okay with it. I started to cry. "I am so sorry, that you thought I wouldn't love you because of that. I should have made it more clear" Dad said.

I haven't cried so bad in front of dad or mom since I told them what happened at school. Just without the homophobic part that's the most of it. I said I was getting bullied not why they where doing it. I heard someone walk down the stairs. "W-What's wrong?" Gabriel asked worried. Dad let go of me. "Have someone done something to you!?" Gabriel said worried and angry. I guess he thought it, because I had cried. "N-no" I said. "Why are you crying then?" Gabriel asked worried. I looked down. I know my dad is okay with it but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

The front door opened and people went in. Lucifer and Michael and mom went though the door. I didn't wanna be asked more questions. So I tried to walk up to my room. I walked past Gabriel he looked really worried. "What's up with Cas??" Lucifer asked. "Is he anti social or something" Lucifer said laughing. I stoped so I could hear what they said with out them knowing. I was sitting right where the stairs went down. "What??" Lucifer asked. "You shouldn't joke about stuff like that, and your brother just told me something and he wants to be alone. And if I hear you joke about thing that can hurt your brother. You will be in big trouble okay?" Dad said. "I..whatever" Lucifer said and stormed up. I tried to get up before he could see me. He looked at me for some few seconds and then stormed to his room. H-he had tears in his eyes.."What did he tell you?" Mom asked. "I don't know if he wants to tell you him self, I can ask him" Dad said.

I went up to walk to Lucifer's room. I knocked on the door and open it slowly. "Luci-""leave me alone!!!" Lucifer yelled. It scared me. I didn't know how to react. "Lucifer!! Why are you yelling at your brother!!" Dad said behind me. I let him come through. "Just leave me alone!!" Lucifer said. It sounded like he was crying. He had his back to us. "Lucifer?" Dad asked. I have never seen him cry. I could hear mom and Michael and Gabriel walked towards us. "Just leave me the fuck alone!" Lucifer said. He sounds so sad. It hurt to hear him like this. "Why are you saying that?" Dad asked.

He turned around "Because you all think I am a horrible person. You all think I would on purpose hurt Cas or anyone. I-" Lucifer said and turned around so he we couldn't see his face. He sounded so hurt. "You all hate me and think I am a monster that doesn't care about anyone" Lucifer said sad. This hurt me so much. I couldn't stand there and listen any more.

I walked towards him. I went on the bed. Lucifer looked at me sad. I hugged him. "You are not a monster" I said. He hugged me back. "I know you care about me. I know you and Gabriel don't mean to hurt me then you joke around" I said. Lucifer sniffed. "I am sorry I made you feel that way Lucifer" Dad said. "We are really sorry" Gabriel said. I know he said that to me too. I let go of Lucifer. "T-thank you" Lucifer said to me. So quiet so nobody else would hear it. I smiled at him.

"Can I asked what you told Dad? It's okay if don't wanna tell us" Lucifer said. I took a deep breath. "I-I can.. I-I am gay" I said. It felt good to be over with it. "Really?" Lucifer asked. "Yeah" I said. "I-I am too" Gabriel said out of the blue. That made me feel good. That I could help Gabriel come out. "I am so proud of all of you" Mom said. "I need to go and make dinner" Mom said.

"Do you want to watch tv Luci?" I asked. I didn't feel like leaving him right now. "Yeah" Lucifer said. I think the nick name made him a little happy. It's what I called him then we where little. Me and Lucifer and Gabriel went to watch tv. Michael said he had other stuff to do. I hope he is okay with what I said. We watched tv for 20 minutes and "can I watch?" Michael asked. "Sure" Lucifer said. It was silent for a moment. "Why are you not moving? Do you want me to sit on you?" Michael asked seriously. Me and Gabriel started to laugh. Lucifer moved so Michael could sit in the sofa. We watched tv to it was dinner.

After that I went to my room. I texted Dean "I told my family. They where okay with it" I said. "I am so happy for you💗" Dean texted. "Thank you for being there for me💗" I texted. "Same here Babe💗" Dean texted.

It nocked on the door. "Yeah?" I said. "Can I come in?" Dad asked. "Of course" I said and sat up. Dad walked in and sat by my bed. "Did you get bullied because you are gay?" Dad asked worried. I nodded. Dad looked away from me. "Are you still getting bullied at the new school?" Dad asked looking at me.. "I did get bullied the two first days but it stopped" I said."Do you know why?" Dad asked. "I think I do. My boyfriend I think made them stop" I said. "You have a boyfriend?" Dad asked. "Yeah" I said. "What's his name?" Dad asked. "Dean" I said. It reminded me about what Dean said about my dad and his dad. "Is he nice? Have I seen him?" Dad asked. "he is really nice. He walks me home everyday. I don't think you have seen him but I have talked about him just as friends tho" I said.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked. Dad looked at me confused. "Of course" Dad said. "Do you know John Winchester?" I asked. Then I said the first name he tensed and he tensed even more then the last name came. It worried me I didn't wanna hurt my dad, if he doesn't want to talk about it. " how do you know him?" Dad asked. I looked down "it's my boyfriend's father" I said. Dad looked away. "John know that your my father. Dean said that you left him suddenly at high school and never told him why" I said "you believe that?" Dad said he sounded hurt by it. I felt eyes start to get watery. I didn't wanna hurt dad. "He made out with my ex then I was in a relationship with her" Dad said with a hurt voice. "I-I didn't mean... to hurt y-you" I started to cry. I didn't wanna hurt my dad. "Cas..pls don't cry..it's okay" Dad said. He got up and sat right in front of me. He pushed me in to a hug. "I don't want this to make problems with your boyfriend. I won't make my problem with John hurt you" Dad said. We hugged for a little while. I think my dad needed it. Same did I.

After we stoped hugging, dad went out.

I texted Dean "My dad said your dad made out with his girlfriend at the time? I know my dad was saying the truth but maybe it was a misunderstanding or something I don't know". I didn't want to accused Dean's dad of lying to him so I said it that way. I don't think Dean's dad lied to Dean. "I asked my dad about it and he said he never did that. He sounded surprised and confused. He asked who said it? Do you know?" Dean texted. I went down and asked my dad. I asked if he could talk to me alone, because I didn't wanna make it harder for him. I went up and texted what Dad said to me to Dean. "He said that his friend told him. I asked which friend and he said he lost contact with him before I was born". "I told my Dad he said he is gonna talk to him. Which Church does he work in?" Dean texted. "Corpus Christi Catholic Church" I texted. "ok, I will tell my dad" Dean texted. "Thank you" I texted. "I am glad we could do this. Maybe they will become good friends again. And we can hang out more💗" Dean texted. I texted back "💗". I went to bed after that. I didn't tell dad, because I didn't want him not to go to work because of it.