Chapter 34: THE END

Start from the beginning

The thing that I love most about Adam was the passionate sex. As soon as the doors closed, it just kind of automatically happen. Our lips on each other, hands clawing to take our clothes of, the intense need to feel each other.

I pushed him roughly on the bed. Sometimes, he likes it rough. Sometimes, gentle. Usually, a combination of both.

I went on top of him, his hands caressing my sides. I took my shirt off in one swift motion and kissed him again. He bit my lip and I tasted blood. My own blood. It tickled the raw and primal side of me that I never knew I had. I pulled him off his shirt and placed small kisses on his chest and on his belly while I slowly did his belt.

He sat on the bed with me still on top and wriggled out of his jeans.

"You are so beautiful." he said, roughly covering my mouth with his. He tugged my skirt off and I pushed him back roughly on the bed. I will be in control first.

I kissed him hard, our tongues fighting each other and I dry humped on him, feeling the hardness of his cock against my lacey thongs. He loves it when I wear something so skimpy as thongs.

"Gods..." he muttered. My mouth trailed kisses on his neck while I continued to straddle him. I went down to his belly, to his pubis. His hard cock throbbed against my palm as I stroke it. I heard him sigh. I smiled inwardly as I let my tongue grazed across its head. Tasted salty and musky just as he had always been. I lengthened my tongue and ran it across the shaft. He lifted his ass slightly and I cupped his balls. He fisted my head in return.

He was so hard and so delicious and I wanted to pleasure him.

I went back on top of him, pinning his one arm with my one hand while I lowered myself into him. The fuck I need this. I need his cock inside me. Now. And-

"Oh uhhhhh..." I groaned feeling the familiar fullness that swallowed me whole. I grind in circles, before pumping up and down hard.

I like it hard. No, I love it hard. The feeling of thick length grazing against my vaginal wall.. it was like heaven had gone to earth. I tilted my head back and pinned down both of his arms, grinding and pumping on him. He lifted his head and sucked my nipples. Damn this man. I nearly had a heart attack as a different kind of arousal coursed throughout my body.

"Shit." I mumbled, feeling his tongue twirling and playing with my nipples. He knew it was my weakness so he pushed me away from him and climbed on top of me showering me with small kisses, I would gladly die this aaaaahhh oh-

I looked down and saw him lapping my pussy. His fierce and lengthening tongue playing with my clit while he inserted a finger inside of me. I groaned, fisting his medium-length hair and pulling it as hard as I can because that's the only way I can show him how good his tongue felt.

He spread my thighs apart and my ears pounded with anticipation. He lifted my ass and spun me around. God, he was going to fuck me from behind!

I felt a hand tightening around my waist while he circled his dick in my sensitive spot. I buried my face into the pillow as he slowly entered me. Fuck, the familiar fullness felt like home. I moaned into the pillow but not for too long for he fisted my hair and yanked it towards him. I was wet, covered in sweat and I was the slave of my own lust. My body craved for more. Harder please, I whispered and he obliged, rolling my nipples in his palms as he slammed in and out of me.

I was panting and gasping and moaning. He gripped my waist tightly with both hands and pumped faster while I clawed the sheet, my head lolling in the different angles, my body twisted against him.

"I'm coming..." he said hoarsely and I nodded, a silent way of telling him I was close too.

His other hand thumbed my clitoris, rubbing it in circles. I nearly lost myself in him. I wriggled free but he held me tightly in place. It was like getting fucked by two Adam Payne.

"Oh my God... Please." I said, brows furrowed as I tried to take his hand of. He didn't stop, instead he rolled his thumb on my clit hard and fast. It made tossed my head, I screamed profanities and the next thing I knew, I exploded.

I was gasping for air, sweat dripping through my body. I felt his embraced from behind as he spun me to face him. Beads of sweat had been lining his forehead. I laid tiredly in his bed, with him hovering above me. I raked my fingers through his messy and sweaty hair.

One thing about Adam? He doesn't care much about his hair after sex but he fussed about it like a whiny grade-schooler whenever he's got the opportunity.

He smiled as he leaned in to give me a kiss.

"You know, I should probably thank Mische for inventing that stupid strip or dare thing." he muttered, still panting. He laid gently on top of me and I began to stroke his hair.

"Because you get to fuck her bestfriend?" I chortled.

"Nope." he said. I felt the rise and fall of his chest against mine. "Because I got to have you."

"Aw.. Aren't we cheesy tonight?"I I teased, smiling.