There were photographers everywhere and they were snapping pictures. Adonis turned to me and said ,'I wanted to tell you that Kieran and I are splitting the shares in half and he'll be a silent partner. '

I looked at him and said ,'Really, when did you guys even have time to plan all of that?'

Adonis chuckled and said ,'Well we talk everyday and Kieran is a sports superfan and when he found out about it he decided he wanted to be in on it for the free tickets and stuff.'

I laughed and said ,'Free tickets, isn't that guy a billionaire too.'

Adonis chuckled and said ,'He is and he is actually worth more than I am and his businesses do better than everyone in the world every year but there are no pictures of him anywhere, he is a very private guy.'

I nodded, laughed and said ,'Wow and he wants free tickets.'

Adonis laughed and said ,'Well that's Kieran for you.'

Mr Hammond got onto the stage and said ,'Good evening everyone.'

We applauded and there was an applause as he stood up there. He smiled and said ,'Well I'm sure everyone is wondering what this gala is for and I'm glad to announce that it's a very happy occasion. Today we are more than happy to announce that the team has a new majority owner and lucky for the players and employees he has way more money than me.'

There was a rumble in laughter throughout the ballroom. Mr Hammond chuckled at his own joke and said ,'Anyways without wasting anymore time I'd like to introduce your brand new majority owner some may know him from being the hottest billionaire for multiple years an award I never managed to get in my hay day.'

There was another round of applause and laughter. Mr Hammond really had a way of easing tension in people, I knew people were very anxious to find out who the new majority owner was. Mr Hammond continued and said ,'Not only does he have those accomplishments but he was the second highest earning person in world under thirty years old. '

People looked confused when they heard under thirty but I kind of felt proud of his accomplishments. I put my hand on his arm and he looked at me and I smiled proudly. He gave me smile and I gave him a peck and I knew I was proud of him.

Mr Hammond rubbed his hands together and said ,'I can see some of you on the edge of the seats so I won't hold you in suspense the new majority owner of our team is none other than Mr Hamilton. '

I started clapping and there applause and the cameras panned to us. Adonis gave me short peck and stood up and made his way to the stage. I smiled as he made his way onto the stage and said ,'Thank you everyone. I'm excited to be apart of this new team and that's all thanks to Mr Hammond. '

Adonis turned to Mr Hammond and said ,'Thank you Mr Hammond,' he turned back in our direction and said ,'There is not anything I plan on changing for now, I'll be coming in with my business partner and we'll be observing and if there are changes and upgrades needed we will make sure that happens. Otherwise it's an honour to join you all in this fine organisation please have an amazing time and enjoy this gala. '

He was handed a champagne glass by a waiter and he held the glass forward and said ,'This is hopefully to growing and improving as an organisation.'

Everyone had their glasses raised and took a sip and Adonis walked back down. He got to our table and shook hands with the other minority owners as they introduced themselves. We came back, took a seat and said ,'I always hate having to do that.'

I furrowed my eyebrows and said ,'Well boyfriend for someone who hates doing it you're pretty damn good.'

He looked at down from my eyes to my lips and he smiled. I smiled too and he said ,'So I made eye contact with Damon.'