C H A P T E R 10

Lily's POV

It had been two weeks since I had seen Adonis's house and I was supposed to move in but I had been busy. Today I was leaving for Rome for two days then when I come back I'll be moving in with Adonis. I had become a brand ambassador and I had to do a campaign in Rome.

There were flights booked and I was leaving in five hours. I was packed and ready to go on my way to the airport I was passing through Adonis's office to say goodbye. In the past two weeks Adonis and I had become friends and we had had some moments that were just filled with sexual tension but we brushed it off. I had an interview on Ellen when I came back and she was going to ask questions for sure.

I left my home and my driver Bernard was driving me. I dragged my suitcase down to the lobby where the driver was waiting for me. We got into the car and made our way to Adonis's office. We got there and I jumped out and told Bernard he could go and come back in two hours and if anything changed I would text him.

I walked into the building and smiled at the same receptionist who helped me the last time I had been there. I went into the elevator and got onto the floor that had Adonis's office. I walked onto the floor and the receptionist who had tried to stop me the last time looked up from her computer and when she saw it was me she rolled her eyes and looked back down. I walked up the short flight of stairs to Adonis's office and opened the door and said ,'Honey, I'm home.'

He looked up from his computer and gave me a heart stopping smile. The past weeks my feelings for Adonis had become way more intense and real but there was no way I was telling him that.

I closed his door and he got up from his desk and said ,'Hey,' whilst walking towards me.

I smiled at him and he walked towards me with that grin still on his face.

He got to me and I gave him a hug and said ,'Hi.'

I broke the hug he pulled me with him to his desk. He took a seat and pulled me onto his lap. I looked at him with a serious look and said ,'I can't sit here Adonis.'

He kept quiet and kept on doing his work on his computer, I rolled my eyes and started using my phone. He worked whilst I was on his lap for about half an hour then he started watching the big bang theory on my phone. We watched two episodes and a message came in from Bernard saying he was arriving in a few minutes. I looked at Adonis because I knew he had seen the text. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and whispered into my back saying ,'Please don't go.'

I giggled and said ,'I'm going for two days, I'll be back soon then I'm moving in with you.'

I turned around in his lap and linked my arms around his neck. He pouted and I smiled at him and said ,'I'll be back soon, you won't even know I'm gone.'

He looked into my eyes and leaned forward. My breathe hitched and my face was moving closer too, I could feel his breathe on my face and he smelt like the gum I had given him. Adonis touched his lips to mine and first it was fast and consistent pecks then we started french kissing. We stopped and I put my face into his neck in an attempt to cool my face down. I stood up and said ,'So I'll see you when I'm back.'

He stood up and said ,'Let me walk you out.'

I nodded and he took my hand and we walked downstairs. Everyone was staring at us and I was feeling a bit self conscious right  now. I sunk into his side wanting to hide and he wrapped his arm around me. I know I'm a model and being confident is a requirement but when I'm modelling it's different.

We got outside and Benjamin opened the door for me as he saw me walk through the doors. I tried to pull away from Adonis but he just hugged me silently and I hugged him back. I pulled away and looked at him and he put my face in his hands and kissed me.