5. A Fashion crime

Start from the beginning

“Lillie can you please serve the customer that just now entered the shop ”she requests Lillie .

“Yes , ofcourse” Lillie replies and walks to the customer..Ash .

“Sir what would you like to have ?”Lillie asks Ash .

“Chocolate cappuccino with burnt caramel on top ”he replies.

Serena tries to move from the counter while crouching down but she accidentally steps on Lillie's foot .

“Ouch !Serena ,watch where are you going ...and why are you still hiding there ? Come on get up ,you know I can't make cappuccino ,you got to do it ”Lillie says .

“Shhh! Don't say my name” Serena says while sitting down .

“Why can't I say your name” ? Lillie asked confused .

Ash is sitting there watching Lillie talking to ‘Someone’ beneath the counter .

“Serena , enough of this ”we've got customers to be served , Stand up .Lillie says annoyed.

Being forced and realising that hiding is not the solution. Serena stands up .she walks to Ash   but she carries the tray in front of her face .

“Sir I will get your cappuccino ”She says to Ash still hiding her face .

“Sure ”Ash says .

“Why isn't he dead yet ?”Serena thinks to herself.

She prepares the cappuccino putting her back to the customers side.

“Lillie please Serve this drink to that man ”Serena requests Lillie .

“Sure ”she replies .

What Serena doesn't know is that Ash already  knows that she works in this shop .Ash could say everything about her mother yesterday ,so it isn't a big deal that he knows where Serena works .Even her CV mentions her part time job.

Ash takes a sip of the drink despite it being perfect he says ,
“Ewww Who made this disgusting drink ?” And looks at the counter .

“Sorry sir ,can I help you with something?Lillie asks Ash .

“Yes .Who made this ? Infact this is the worst cappuccino ever. whoever made this must be a Maniac .way to sweet for me ,to much creamy ,this thick texture , DISGUSTING!!”he says trying to trigger Serena who is still hiding behind the counter.

Guess what? the plan worked .

Serena quickly comes out of the counter and walks towards him .

“I made the drink .this is our best seller and I always make it the same way so maybe there is a problem with your tastebuds ”Serena says angrily .

“Serena stop he is our customer”Lillie says trying to calm her down .

“Lillie I will handle it ,you can go ”she says to Lillie.

“Are you sure you can argue with
A customer and on top of that if that customer is your boss ?Ash asks with a smirk .

Serena is caught .She can't argue.if she argues here she will lose this job and maybe Ash will fire her .this was too risky .

She clenches her teeth and looks at her watch .

“My time is up .Sorry for the inconvenience.you can write your concerns in the complaint box , Thankyou”.She says and walks out if  the cafe .

Ash watches her go .He knows that she has a huge self esteem and ego but she is controlling herself to earn money .and he is giving her that money .he has the full control .He smirks .