Song: Things That Make It Warm by Cavetown

The party talks for a bit about life and having to go back to school. "Hey you guys wanna watch a movie?" Mike asks the group.
"Sure" Max and Dustin both say. Everyone goes to Mike's living room and picks a movie. They decide on The NeverEnding Story. "Haha remember when Dustin and Susie sang this song?" Lucas says.
"Oh shut up Lucas" Dustin snaps. Everyone laughs and watches the movie.

After the movie they talk for a bit. "So Will, do you like anyone?" Dustin asks "I mean your the only single one."
"Well Mike isn't with El anymore" Max says.
"Right, but still"
"I don't like anyone." Will says quietly. He still isn't ready to tell all of them. "Hmph, that's fine I guess." Dustin says kinda disappointed. Not much happens after that everyone leaves and yet again Mike and Will are alone. Mike's dad is with friends and His mom and Holly are shopping. "Wanna go out?" Mike asks.
"Are you serious?"
"I mean, yeah. Only if you want to"
"Yeah sure" Will says happily. Both boys were very nervous, especially Will because this was his first date. "Where should we go?" Mike asks. "How about the arcade?" Will suggests.
"Sounds good to me" Then Mike and Will bike to the arcade. When they get there Mike gets the coins and they head over to Dragons Lair. Mike has gotten pretty good so he challenges Will for a competition. "Will do you wanna compete?"
"Sure"
"Okay but don't be sad when I beat you"
"I'd like to see you try and beat me"
"Wow never heard you say that before." The boys play a few rounds Mike winning three games. Will only wins one.

Hi hope you are liking this story! (Btw plot twist coming up!)