unknown (f jesse x petra) pt1

Petra pov

I kept walking foward till I heard somebody shout,""Hey dummy!"" You gonna wait or what?"" I turned grinning , seeing jesse catching her breath, she saw luna, next to her luna let out a small baa, I chuckled, ibpat the Llamas head gently, I soon turned to jesse, ""its monster hunting time!"" I shouted running off,""what-"" jesse shook her head and ran after her.
It soon turned nightfall, jesse and petra took shelter in a cave since a storm was coming, soon lightning struck letting out a loud boom making jesse jump as petra laughed at her, jesse punched her arm, petra soon took out some cookies from her inventory, she threw one to jesse as she caught it with  a small plop, ""back at the cabin you said you would Always be here for me"" and im glad you came along""any thing for a friend she responded with a small smile at me, I felt my heart beat faster in my chest, but I ignored the feeling of it, I soon lied down on my back  closing my eyes, as I let sleep take over me. I woke up early, and decided to go mine in the cave, I was minning iron when something exploded causing me to fly backwards, jesse helped me up. I thanked her, taking out my sword I hit a creeper as it poofed, jesse fought zombies, I soon high fived her as we ran out the cave to explore the real unknown.