What a day....

Listen to this song while your reading your gonna wanna hear it.

Y/n POV:

"We'll take back our daughter, even if we have to kill you!!" The white haired guy said.

"Oh? We'll go ahead and take her, let's see who gets hurt afterwards." The woman in front of the little girl said.

"Zero, NOW!!" The woman in brown hair said.

A few minutes later they won the fight and killed the woman holding their daughter hostage.

"Y/n?!?! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" The brown haired girl asked worried for her daughter. The one in white hair came over to them.

Out of nowhere the daughter stabbed her mother with a blade that she was given. The mother fell on the floor bleeding. "YUKI!!!!" The one in white cried out but the mother was already dead. He turned to his daughter and yelled. "Y/n! What did you do?!?! Why did you-" He was cut off by the little girl stabbing her father next and he fell to the ground. The girl looked at her parents in shock. "Mommy? Daddy? Wake up!! Wake up........" the little girl fainted before she can get to her parents.

~~~~~~

My eyes snapped open and I sat up from my bed fast. I was panting from the nightmare I just had. I had tears running down my face. I didn't even know why I was so sad. I was sobbing, I couldn't get what I just dreamt out of my head. I looked at my hands, they were trembling. I continued to sob. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I tried to wipe the tears away but I couldn't, they just kept coming. I felt a pair of arms came around me. I felt comfort and it calmed me down.

"Shhh.....it's ok." A familiar voice said. I finally calmed down. Karma was there with me. "K-karma? Is that really you? It's not a dream?"

"It is me. This isn't a dream." He said softly.

"K-karma." I hugged him back tightly. He is here. I thought to myself as he stroked my hair. We both laid back down on the bed. Karma was still hugging me. I snuggled into his chest as he cuddled me into it. He wanted me to sleep but I didn't want to. He was the one who ended up falling asleep and I watched him. I smiled at how cute and adorable he is.

A little while later, Karasuma came in on me and Karma. Karma was asleep still and I was playing with his hair. "Y/n?" Karasuma asked. I looked his way with my face flustered because of the position Karma and I were in. Karasuma walked over to us. I looked at him with no emotion. "I'm glad your safe. You had everyone worried especially Karma."

I smiled secretly so Karasuma wouldn't see. I nodded at him. "I need a favor from you." I tilted my head in confusion from what he just said. "I need you to tell me what Akira said to you while you were over there at his base. Maybe we can get some information so we can track him and finally put him down." I looked at Karma. What Akira said.....I thought slowly. I didn't want to be reminded of what he told me. I just couldn't. It was to painful. I had to anyway.

"When I woke up...I saw Akira after I told him to step into the light. He said I had to do him a favor or he would kill you and the class." I left out the part where I was getting abused. I still didn't want anyone to know. "He didn't tell me what he wanted to do. When he was, it was yesterday. He was gonna tell me what he wanted me to do but the sirens in the base were on. All the guards at the door were unconscious . It was Koro-sensei. He went in and grabbed Akira throwing him to the wall. He was angry. It was terrifying. He then grabbed me but I went unconscious because of how cold it was. He tried to warm me up and he did. The next thing I remember is waking up with Karma watching me." I don't know why but that sounded weird. And made me blush.