Does it Matter?

To where we left off 😋

Y/N's POV:

The cash register guy winked at me. It was a feeling I didn't like about him. He was weird, I didn't like him. He takes one glimpse of me and he already decided he likes me? Then what I didn't expect was an arm around my shoulder.

"She's taken by me...so lay off man, go find a girl that's not this one." Karma said in a calm tone, glaring at the cashier guy.

"Wow! Sorry man!" The guy said. He laid off and left to get our ice cream.

I look at Karma. "You didn't order ice cream for yourself, how come?"

He looks at me. "I guess I forgot....oh well next time then." He said as he smiled.

"Hm..." I smiled and looked ahead. "Don't try and get any of mine.." I finally said.

"Now why would I try and get any? That would be cruel of me.." He said smirking.

"Because that smirk and your devil horns explain every little action your gonna do." I pointed out, smiling.

"How can you see through me so easily?" Karma pouted, not happy that I can tell every action he might do.

"Hehe maybe I know you too much. I can already predict your every move....Karma..." I teased, saying his name in a seductive way.

"Oh is that so?" Karma said with a smirk.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got my ice cream we went back to the park. We sat at the bench we were at. I started to eat my ice cream then took a quick glance at Karma who was staring at my ice cream.

"Karma what are you doing?" I said a little concerned of what he was doing.

"...."

He kept looking at my ice cream and I tried to get his attention until....

Karmas POV:

I saw Y/N wasn't paying attention to her ice cream. The ice cream was about to drip so I went in and licked the cone from the side and the top.

I pulled away. Y/N started yelling at me. Her face was flustered she was soo cute. I never seen he like this. I chucked.

"What's so funny?!?!" Y/N said yelling at me.

"Oh nothing...just how red your face is." I said with a smirk on my face. Y/N looked away, then held out her ice cream towards me.

"Just take it...You already licked it so no point in eating it now." She said looking at me with no emotion.

I took it and started to lick it.....I glanced up at her face, she was looking at the pond I front of us. I saw that she had a scar on her face. "How did you get that scar?" I got her attention.

She looked away, trying to cover it. "I hit the side of my bed while looking for something..."

Something wasn't right. "Your lying..." I pointed out the obvious.

"Even if I was it wouldn't matter...its permanent...I can't get rid of it." She said looking down with a sad expression on her face.

"I don't care...how did you get that scar?" I repeated. She looked at me.

"None of your business..." She said in a angry-sad tone. I couldn't do anything so I backed off. She then said she needed to use the bathroom and went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 20 minutes since she left and still hasn't came back. I hope she didn't ditch me. Then I heard my name being called out. "Karma!!!!!" I rushed to that voice and saw Y/N was struggling to get out of someone's grasp.

"Hey let go of her!!!" I said running to her but 2 guys grabbed me, pinning me to the ground so I wouldn't get to Y/N. I saw the guy put a tissue on Y/N's nose. It looked like she was trying to hold her breathe so she wouldn't breathe the chemical in the tissue. She let out a gasp for air and immediately passed out. One of the henchmen said, "Alright we got her, take him out and let's go." He ordered the guys pinning me to the ground. They nodded and took me out as I watched Y/N get taken away.

Cliffhanger!!! I'll publish one tomorrow if I have time. Bye!! I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for my grammar.